Taggart

Tooj

Aye I cant see how Utd can have the player in discussion, and have a medical without the players club giving consent. They should put them in the shit by reporting them, and then offer Berbatov the move to City and if he refuses tell him to rot in the reserves.

A shining example of "Player Power".

Didn't we piss Deportivo off when we agreed terms with Luque before agreeing a fee with them ??

Yes and I say the deal should be nulled as a "punishment", they give us the cash back and we'll say sorry. <_<

got away with murder, they did

Didn't we piss Deportivo off when we agreed terms with Luque before agreeing a fee with them ??

Yes and I say the deal should be nulled as a "punishment", they give us the cash back and we'll say sorry. <_<

Well that's what happens when the manager doesn't buy the players. :lol:

Well that's what happens when the manager doesn't buy the players. :lol:

divvent start.

I was depressed as fuck a few hours ago

When Ferguson does stuff like this it's cos he's "a canny customer" etc etc. "The wily old Scot".

I prefer "the cheating, lying, hypocritical, bullying windbag" myself. <_<

I thought 'The Old Scottish Willy' was better.

:lol:

Can we start calling Ritchie that now he's 30?

When Ferguson does stuff like this it's cos he's "a canny customer" etc etc. "The wily old Scot".

I prefer "the cheating, lying, hypocritical, bullying windbag" myself. :D

<_<

Thorty <_< Thorty :lol: Jings crivens and help ma boab, or whatever they say in those there parts!!!

Thing is this business of Man Utd having Berbs in a medical up at their place but Spurs not giving them permission to speak to the player, what's the worse that could happen to them? They get a fine? Which isn't exactly going to break them so basically it's Man Utd pulling their usual stunt of bullying their way in to signing a player.

I love how no-one here has mentioned the fuss they kicked up over Real's conduct re Ronaldo because the hypocrisy is so staggeringly obvious there's no need to mention it. <_<

I wish reporters had the balls to mention such comparisons to Ferguson, but the sad fact is that they're too scared, either of Ferguson himself or that they'll get frozen out like the BBC did.

Just out of curiosity who says Spurs haven't given permission for talks :lol:

Talkshite says Spurs HAVE given permission for the talks although no fee has been agreed between the clubs and everything else I've read says Spurs haven't released any comment on it.

So does this have any truth or is it just bullshit <_<

Just out of curiosity who says Spurs haven't given permission for talks :lol:

Talkshite says Spurs HAVE given permission for the talks although no fee has been agreed between the clubs and everything else I've read says Spurs haven't released any comment on it.

So does this have any truth or is it just bullshit <_<

Don't ruin my hatred of Taggart now with your usual logic. :D

You can't deny that wine-nose has got previous in this regard. No smoke without fire. :lol:

Of course he's got major 'form' in this regard which is why I'm curious. Surely even he can't be so blatant though <_<

If Berbatov is at Old Trafford without Spurs permission they should both have the book thrown at them but it just seems too blatant even for Fergie to me.

<_<

Thorty <_< Thorty :lol: Jings crivens and help ma boab, or whatever they say in those there parts!!!

willie.jpg

<_<

willie.jpg

200px-Seamus.jpg

They have permission, all they need to do to sign him is match the price.

If that's true, your club are run by a bunch of fucktards....

But then I think you knew that already <_<