Jan Kohler (sp)

snakehips

If I remember he was linked with the makems in the last tranfer window.

Czech republic's very own Crouch who is older, slower and not relly liked but many.

Sounds perfect for Souness.

43892[/snapback]

Yup, because Souness has pretty much proven that he only likes to buy shit players eh? ;)

Czech republic's very own Crouch who is older, slower and not relly liked but many.

43892[/snapback]

He's still at Borussia Dortmund where he is a crowd favourite. He currently is out with a cruciate ligament damage he suffered a few weeks ago. His contract is running out and he said that he won't extend it.

Though, as much as I dislike Souness I think it is funny how this thread got legs and is still running by people reacting in a serious way.

Well, on the other hand Souness signed Craig Moore...

43892[/snapback]

Yup, because Souness has pretty much proven that he only likes to buy shit players eh? :)

43897[/snapback]

No but he does have a bit of a history for liking to buy older strikers, doesn't he gemmill?

Add that to the Crouch is the perfect partner for Owen that the media has been sprouting all week and maybe ... :)

The Makems started that Kohller rumour as a joke, it got picked up by news sites and ended up in the papers. Perhaps Snakey is trying the same thing?

43928[/snapback]

No, not my style, Doctor. As I said in the post, I have no knowledge or information, so nobody can say I was trying to start a rumour.

Anyway, follow the mackems's stunt? They follow us, not the other way round.