The Olympics

AbsolutKazakh

6 hours ago, acrossthepond said:

Anyone know how she runs so fast with that tremendous arse dragging her back? There should be a scientific study done. Fuck me like. :spinwank:

It's where she keeps her power.

1 minute ago, Meenzer said:

His tribute to the hero of the games was great :D

GUP1XykXUAA-YWJ?format=jpg&name=small

Aye that was mint.

What I love about the Pole Vaulters is they all seem a tight knit bunch.  When he went for the WR attempt the Yank was stood cheering him on.  Its great to see.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, wykikitoon said:

Aye that was mint.

What I love about the Pole Vaulters is they all seem a tight knit bunch.  When he went for the WR attempt the Yank was stood cheering him on.  Its great to see.

Tbf I think that applies to most of the sports men and women in the Olympics. People are generally humble in victory and dignifed and gracious in defeat. For instance also (I think) Andrade witnessing Simone Biles eclipse her. The way it should be, and a far cry from football. 

• Like 2

To add like, I love the completely irrational tribal hatred football inspires too. Just nice to have a bit of time off occassionally and get back to civilisation. :D

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Renton said:

Tbf I think that applies to most of the sports men and women in the Olympics. People are generally humble in victory and dignifed and gracious in defeat. For instance also (I think) Andrade witnessing Simone Biles eclipse her. The way it should be, and a far cry from football. 

It was great when Biles won another gold recently and all the lasses around here were delighted.  They knew they were in the room with a true legend of her sport and that they were witness to it.  They'll get their chances they were a lot younger but it was great to watch.

• Like 1

11 year old lass competing for China in the skateboarding. Why is an 11 year old kid leading that much of a better life than me? It's completely unacceptable. 

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

11 year old lass competing for China in the skateboarding. Why is an 11 year old kid leading that much of a better life than me? It's completely unacceptable. 

Peaty will be fewming

The BBC panel yakking on about what a medal feels like around your neck, while a 400m semi-final with a Brit in it happens behind them in the stadium. Fuck's sake :lol:

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Meenzer said:

The BBC panel yakking on about what a medal feels like around your neck, while a 400m semi-final with a Brit in it happens behind them in the stadium. Fuck's sake :lol:

James Brown Thumbs Up GIF

"I feeeel good, I knew that I would now,

I feeeel good, I knew that I would now,

So good, so good 

I got this medal around my neck."

• Haha 3

Just now, PaddockLad said:

Josh Kerr fails to win gold in the 1500m final. Useless jock BASTARD 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿😡

Wins and he's a Brit, loses and he's a useless jock. :good:

• Haha 2