The Olympics

AbsolutKazakh

Looked to me like the Italian lass took a jab which broke her nose. Took another one bang on the nose. And quit then accepted the defeat with a complete lack of grace and used the opponent as an excuse. The IBA is dodgy as fuck and basically under the control of someone with close links to Putin. And has more or less located to Russia too. So their jurisdiction on such matters is understandably to be taken with a pinch of salt. And of course loads of people have jumped on the bandwagon complaining about trans athletes. Even though she isn’t one 

Edited by Alex
  • Like 2

50 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Born a female apparently (and in a country where it's illegal to change your sex). Clearly some intersex issues but if the rules let her compete then it's a bit shit that everyone is calling her a cheating bloke/lassie basher

I had never heard of her before today but according to the IBA she has XY chromosomes.

11 minutes ago, Renton said:

Simone Biles was fucking amazing there. Of all the competitors, I look at gymnasts and think how the fuck can a human do that? 

Aye they're absolute freaks. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

Simone Biles was fucking amazing there. Of all the competitors, I look at gymnasts and think how the fuck can a human do that? 

I know what you mean. Most physical activities you can at least imagine how it's done, but I just can't conceive of the things you need to tell your limbs to do as a top gymnast or diver. :lol:

Must be bizarre that, knowing you're leaving the court for the last time as a pro, having known basically nothing else your whole adult life. 

12 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Must be bizarre that, knowing you're leaving the court for the last time as a pro, having known basically nothing else your whole adult life. 

His mam will have him a new career lined up 🤠

12 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Aye they're absolute freaks. 

They still need a grown up to give them a lift up to the bars though, like they're toddlers.