Newcastle United 2-2 PSV

Ketsbaia

Who's up front?! 4-5-1?

4-4-2. Duff and Milner up front.

Fuckinghell talking about clutching at straws.

If there was ever a clear indication that we desperately need strikers. If the first 3 are crocked and the 2nd 2 who masquerade as Strikers arent fit or arent picked, then we opt for 2 wingers up top.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So how come that stream's working but my own sub isn't?! :D

Forget that, it's working now! Huzzah!!

... house of the rising sun eh? :)

Edited by Armchair Pundit

Thanks Ta.

On the point of Milner, I always thought he'd be better linking the midfield and frontmen personally, as it doesnt take pace, just an ability to pick out a pass and see an attacking option

Who's up front?! 4-5-1?

If there was ever a clear indication that we desperately need strikers. If the first 3 are crocked and the 2nd 2 who masquerade as Strikers arent fit or arent picked, then we opt for 2 wingers up top.

fucking hell man rob :D if 5 players from two positions aren't fit from any squad you'd probably find a lack of decent cover.

If Man U lost there first five strikers, who're they left with? Rooney, Tevez, Saha... then who? Same for Arsenal, same for Liverpool.

Calm down man.

So how come that stream's working but my own sub isn't?! :)

Forget that, it's working now! Huzzah!!

... house of the rising sun eh? :icon_lol:

it sounds bloody hilarious with the slightly dodgy audio from the stream :D

Thanks Ta.

On the point of Milner, I always thought he'd be better linking the midfield and frontmen personally, as it doesnt take pace, just an ability to pick out a pass and see an attacking option

I've never seen him as the type with the vision for that though. Zoggy maybe... though he's more likely to just run with it. Is he on tonight or is he even fit?

Who's up front?! 4-5-1?

fucking hell man rob :D if 5 players from two positions aren't fit from any squad you'd probably find a lack of decent cover.

If Man U lost there first five strikers, who're they left with? Rooney, Tevez, Saha... then who? Same for Arsenal, same for Liverpool.

Calm down man.

I wouldnt be saying it if we had 5 Strikers though Fish, the fact of the matter is we have 3 and 2 others that couldnt hit a fucking barn door with their backside.

Owen, Martins, Viduka, Carroll, Zamblera...

I'm struggling to remember when we had a strike force that was secure enough to give you hope. Shearer, Bellamy... LuaLua?

Shearer, Dunc, ... Paul Robinson?

Shearer, Cordone, Carl Cort...

Shearer, Ferdinand, Asprilla....

where is this strong strike force you look for? We've not had one before.

I'm struggling to remember when we had a strike force that was secure enough to give you hope. Shearer, Bellamy... LuaLua?

That one.

I had far more faith in them two tbh could have something to do with having the rest of the team to back it up though

Edited by Sima

Thats just it though, we bought Vids & Smith last year in the belief that having 4 quality strikers at the club would serve us well however Smith hasnt scored for us and Viduka was playing a deeper role last season along with Owen. Personally if we could get 1 more striker in and get shot of Smith & Ameobi, I think we would be better served, as we could then call upon the attacking midfielders to provide support rather than to have them both up front.