Gossip for Sunday

ohhh_yeah

Real Madrid are preparing a final bid of £60m for Manchester United winger Cristiano Ronaldo. (News of the World)

Ronaldo will demand to be allowed to move to Real when he returns to United on Tuesday. (Telegraph)

Tottenham must pay £19m to sign Zenit St Petersburg striker Andrei Arshavin as well as make him the highest-paid player in the world. (Mail) :icon_lol:

Tottenham midfielder Aaron Lennon is set to reject a move to Newcastle. (News of the World)

Chelsea manager Luiz Felipe Scolari expects midfielder Frank Lampard to sign a new contract with the Blues. (News of the World)

Scolari is also confident Didier Drogba will agree a new contract, which will see the striker pick up £100,000 a week. (Mail)

Aston Villa manager Martin O'Neill believes midfielder Gareth Barry will join Liverpool. (News of the World)

But Arsenal will attempt to lure Barry to north London. (Express)

Portsmouth are losing interest in Younes Kaboul because of Spurs' £7m valuation. (News of the World)

Tottenham look set to fail with a £18m bid for West Ham striker Dean Ashton, who the Hammers insist is not for sale. (News of the World) :blink:

Everton manager David Moyes will bid £3m for Manchester United midfielder Darren Fletcher. (News of the World)

Fulham boss Roy Hodgson wants Everton striker Andy Johnson but for less than the £10.5m asking price. (Mail)

Bolton have tried to negotiate a deal for Jonathan Greening from West Brom in part exchange for Abdoulaye Meite. (News of the World)

Manchester City boss Mark Hughes will try to persuade former club Blackburn to sell him striker Roque Santa Cruz at a price of £12m. (News of the World)

Blackburn will bid £3m for Oldham's Neal Eardley. (News of the World)

West Brom have tabled a bid of £2m Sheffield United midfielder Michael Tonge. (News of the World)

Newcastle want to sign Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos and have been told he will cost them £10m or £7m plus goalkeeper Shay Given. (Mail)

Celtic defender Bobo Balde is being chased by Birmingham and Sunderland. (News of the World)

Celtic boss Gordon Strachan is interested in signing Southampton winger Nathan Dyer. (News of the World)

Birmingham are close to signing Spartak Moscow striker Quincy Owusu-Abeyie on loan. (News of the World)

Cardiff are on the verge of agreeing a deal for Wolves striker Jay Bothroyd. (News of the World)

Swansea and Nottingham Forest are in a battle to sign Walsall goalkeeper Clayton Ince. (News of the World)

Chesterfield want Spurs striker Andrew Barcham, but face competition for him Bournemouth. (News of the World)

Hull are offering former Bolton midfielder Ivan Campo a £500,000 bonus to join them and keep them in the Premier League. (News of the World)

Newcastle are at the centre of a £260m takeover battle between two of Asia's richest countries. (News of the World)

West Ham will retire Bobby Moore's number six shirt for good next week. (News of the World)

Referee Uriah Rennie has refused to be "pensioned off" by the Premier League, who had said he was no longer required at the age of 48. The Sheffield official appealed against the ruling and won his case. (Various)

Tottenham midfielder Aaron Lennon is set to reject a move to Newcastle. (News of the World) missed one!

Newcastle want to sign Arsenal defender Philippe Senderos and have been told he will cost them £10m or £7m plus goalkeeper Shay Given. (Mail) i would give them 5mil + Shay tbh (soz shay)

Referee Uriah Rennie has refused to be "pensioned off" by the Premier League, who had said he was no longer required at the age of 48. The Sheffield official appealed against the ruling and won his case. (Various) oh thats just great!!

I watched Zenit play Moscow FC yesterday, and Arshavin absolutely destroyed them in the second half. I'd pay the £19mil for him without a doubt, and stick him on 60k a week or something. Problem is he's already on around that at Zenit and if he were to stay, his new contract would be massive.

Senderos is one of those name that if newcastle were playing arsenal i'd be happy if he was on their teamsheet. definetly not worth 10 million. I wouldnt have him in my team and i'd probably value him at 3 million. Not good enough imo

I watched Zenit play Moscow FC yesterday, and Arshavin absolutely destroyed them in the second half. I'd pay the £19mil for him without a doubt, and stick him on 60k a week or something. Problem is he's already on around that at Zenit and if he were to stay, his new contract would be massive.

Moscow FC are hardly a sterling test though.

Moscow FC are hardly a sterling test though.

So it's a good thing our players looked so good against Doncaster.... :icon_lol::nufc::blink:

Senderos? KK has lost the plot if he rates that useless twat

Have to agree, he's always looked distincltly average.

Tell you what though this new Liv player Dossedena (or whatever) looked pretty poor yesterday.