tbh amnesty

Renton

OK, who's with me on this? Sima's catchphrase is just getting annoying, tbh. I suggest we all limit our use of it, aiming to phase it out over the next two weeks. Repeat offenders should get their post count reset.

Other things we should try and stop are whoosh, that's quite a range, and Asprilla's foreskin, although I'm not very optimisitc on the last one tbqf.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What about Jesus Wept btw?

42217[/snapback]

I knew there was one I had forgotten. Mind, I really like Jesus Wept tbh.

I was going to suggest stopping shit threads like this as well, but then the forum would close. :lol:

OK, who's with me on this? Sima's catchphrase is just getting annoying, tbh. I suggest we all limit our use of it, aiming to phase it out over the next two weeks. Repeat offenders should get their post count reset.

Other things we should try and stop are whoosh, that's quite a range, and Asprilla's foreskin, although I'm not very optimisitc on the last one tbqf.

42215[/snapback]

Fuck sake! :lol:

If you want a forum where everyone agrees, good luck.

This can be a dull place at the best of times. If you want to have a closed shop where you all agree, just fucking text each other or go down the pub.

This forum has potential but drop the bloody closed mindedness! Sheesh!

42215[/snapback]

Fuck sake! :huh:

This can be a dull place at the best of times. If you want to have a closed shop where you all agree, just fucking text each other or go down the pub.

42227[/snapback]

Says the person who threatened to leave after people disagreed with him.

:lol:

42215[/snapback]

42227[/snapback]

Thought that would get you biting.

I don't get you AF. You make some good posts but then come up with some real bullshit from time to time. You need to chill a bit more, OK? :lol:

42215[/snapback]

42227[/snapback]

42229[/snapback]

No, I can handle disagreements, it's called discussion.

Having the piss ripped out of you for having a different opinion is a bit boring though.

Thought that would get you biting.

I don't get you AF. You make some good posts but then come up with some real bullshit from time to time. You need to chill a bit more, OK? :lol:

42232[/snapback]

Mate, that's me in a nutshell! :huh:

42215[/snapback]

42227[/snapback]

42229[/snapback]

No, I can handle disagreements, it's called discussion.

Having the piss ripped out of you for having a different opinion is a bit boring though.

42233[/snapback]

So you didn't threaten to leave the forum, twice?

42236[/snapback]

I thought once, but you may be right. It wasn't for the disagreement it was for the hostility.

42237[/snapback]

In that case, fuck off! :lol:

42236[/snapback]

I thought once, but you may be right. It wasn't for the disagreement it was for the hostility.

42237[/snapback]

In that case, fuck off! :lol:

42238[/snapback]

Alex, you really are a little prick. :huh:

42236[/snapback]

42237[/snapback]

In that case, fuck off! :huh:

42238[/snapback]

Alex, you really are a little prick. :D

42240[/snapback]

How's the album? :lol:

How's the album?  :lol:

42241[/snapback]

It's sounding pretty cool thanks.

Why does it bother you?

Are you doing what you always dreamed of?

I am, now fuck off and sort out your life! :D:huh:

42250[/snapback]

You always wanted to be a failed musician submitting radio jingles and writing an album that no one will touch? You should show a bit more ambition mate.

How's the album?  :lol:

42241[/snapback]

It's sounding pretty cool thanks.

Why does it bother you?

Are you doing what you always dreamed of?

I am, now fuck off and sort out your life! :D:huh:

42250[/snapback]

Because I'm guessing you're full of patter and there is no album. Of course, you could prove me wrong by telling me all about it's release date, what it's called etc. So, if it comes out and it's a success, you'll be the one taking the piss. I'm not too worried though.

42215[/snapback]

'tbh' isn't Sima's catchphrase though tbh. He just jumped on the binwagon tbqfjwtbh.

You always wanted to be a failed musician submitting radio jingles and writing an album that no one will touch?  You should show a bit more ambition mate.

42253[/snapback]

No, I wanted to be a musician. I am one.

What's your point?

If I was a footballer I'd be playing for a conference side: not the top of my profession, but making a living.

Are you trying to tell me we have world leaders and captains of industry on this board?

You always wanted to be a failed musician submitting radio jingles and writing an album that no one will touch?  You should show a bit more ambition mate.

42253[/snapback]

No, I wanted to be a musician. I am one.

What's your point?

If I was a footballer I'd be playing for a conference side: not the top of my profession, but making a living.

Are you trying to tell me we have world leaders and captains of industry on this board?

42264[/snapback]

I wanted to be a footballer. I am one.

I wanted to be a musician. I am one also.

I think I beat you :lol:

Because I'm guessing you're full of patter and there is no album. Of course, you could prove me wrong by telling me all about it's release date, what it's called etc. So, if it comes out and it's a success, you'll be the one taking the piss. I'm not too worried though.

42254[/snapback]

Yes there is an album, and as I've said here I'm looking to get a publishing deal when it's done.

I'm not claiming to be anything other than persuing my ambition.

My problem is with people who take the piss when in reality they aren't trying to follow their own dreams.

I would never criticise anyone who was trying their best, but I don't respect people who are cruising through life not trying, then try and belittle other people's aspirations.

42254[/snapback]

Yes there is an album, and as I've said here I'm looking to get a publishing deal when it's done.

I'm not claiming to be anything other than persuing my ambition.

My problem is with people who take the piss when in reality they aren't trying to follow their own dreams.

I would never criticise anyone who was trying their best, but I don't respect people who are cruising through life not trying, then try and belittle other people's aspirations.

42267[/snapback]

Or you could just grow up :lol: