Posters off here/NO who just disappeared

Guest Stevie

Guest Stevie

There's a few posters who have just vanished off here and NO. Do any of you know them personally, I used to enjoy debating with Renton even though he called me a bigot, and its a shame he fucked off, HTT just seemed to disappear off the face of the earth, for a kid who had never even been to SJP till he was 17, he had a few opinions, where did they and other people go, anyone know?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a few posters who have just vanished off here and NO. Do any of you know them personally, I used to enjoy debating with Renton even though he called me a bigot, and its a shame he fucked off, HTT just seemed to disappear off the face of the earth, for a kid who had never even been to SJP till he was 17, he had a few opinions, where did they and other people go, anyone know?

:headphonedance:

Didn't like football until he was 17 more like. I think he does 606 under the name of Spoony now. Spoke to Renton the other day btw.

Edited by alex

Guest Stevie
Didn't like football until he was 17 more like. I think he does 606 under the name of Spoony now. Spoke to Renton the other day btw.

He was a nob. With his long uninspiring ill-informed posts, I read two of his longer efforts, and after the second one I just thought never again.

HTT was cruelly cudgeled and left unconscious by Dave after a small grammatical error.

Guest Stevie
Baggio

Gateshead gangster bummed Steve.

Fuck knows what happened to Rocker, Nick might know.

Verlaine was a good lad, always came across as reluctant posh cunt to me, and came across as quite intelligent. Enjoyed the youtube of him skinning his dog (not in the Korean way) in his garden.

Does Howay The Lads still post on NO?

Biggest miss off here is probably FCUM though, apart from when Munich was discussed as being the sole reason for making Man Utd what they are today.

Guest Stevie

I think the people that are missed are nearly all outside of the NO/TT core of 28 to 35 year olds who think they're infinitely better than what they actually are, who NEVER and I mean NEVER have a crossed word with each other. We all know the type :headphonedance:

Edited by Stevie

I think the people that are missed are nearly all outside of the NO/TT core of 28 to 35 year olds who think they're infinitely better than what they actually are, who NEVER and I mean NEVER have a crossed word with each other. We all know the type :headphonedance:

The clique?

I think the people that are missed are nearly all outside of the NO/TT core of 28 to 35 year olds who think they're infinitely better than what they actually are, who NEVER and I mean NEVER have a crossed word with each other. We all know the type ;)

Isn't that because they're..... still here? :headphonedance:

Guest Stevie
I think the people that are missed are nearly all outside of the NO/TT core of 28 to 35 year olds who think they're infinitely better than what they actually are, who NEVER and I mean NEVER have a crossed word with each other. We all know the type ;)

Isn't that because they're..... still here? :headphonedance:

There's the odd one on NO who fell away.

A bit like you and Smog you mean? ;)