Recommendations for couples holiday

Geordie Boyo

Slapton Sands?  What a class name!  :lol:

42752[/snapback]

:huh:

Its such a beautiful beach. Part of it is a naturists beach. One of the areas they use is called Pilchards cove :D

"During World War Two, Slapton and the surrounding area was emptied of its population and the beach used by American troops rehearsing for the D-Day landings. Hundreds of G.I.'s died during these exercises and at Torcross (at the south end of the beach) a Sherman tank, recovered a few years ago from just offshore, stands as a memorial"

slaptonley.jpg

Slapton Sands?  What a class name!  :huh:

42752[/snapback]

:D

Its such a beautiful beach. Part of it is a naturists beach. One of the areas they use is called Pilchards cove :nufc:

"During World War Two, Slapton and the surrounding area was emptied of its population and the beach used by American troops rehearsing for the D-Day landings. Hundreds of G.I.'s died during these exercises and at Torcross (at the south end of the beach) a Sherman tank, recovered a few years ago from just offshore, stands as a memorial"

slaptonley.jpg

42770[/snapback]

Could at least have shown us a pic of the nudist part (minus the dangly bits though!)

btw, what is the naturist part like? :lol:

Slapton Sands?  What a class name!  :D

42752[/snapback]

:nufc:

Its such a beautiful beach. Part of it is a naturists beach. One of the areas they use is called Pilchards cove :icon_lol:

slaptonley.jpg

42770[/snapback]

Could at least have shown us a pic of the nudist part (minus the dangly bits though!)

btw, what is the naturist part like? :huh:

42787[/snapback]

Rather gritty :lol:

and chilly :(

Well, after all that we're going to Blackpool! :lol: Not to worry thou, all those ideas are great for the both of us in future and useful to other board members too like my self who don't have the first idea.

I'd definitely be checking out those Slapton Sands :huh: She's a little nerves as its her first time really getting 'out there' in the car but I'm sure after the first time she'll be looking to do it more often so those ideas will be very useful.

Cheers! :D

Oh, and if you get desperate for some 'live' football you could even take in a match at Torquay united  :lol: £15 to stand, brilliant!!

42534[/snapback]

Just out of interest, is it really £15 to stand and watch Torquay? I'm always surprised by how much it costs lower league fans to go to games, everyone assumes it's a fiver or something but I went to see Sheff Wed in League 2 in a fairly normal seat and it cost me £25!

42727[/snapback]

Was on the radio the other day that York City are charging 30 quid for a season ticket for under 12s! It's something like 1 quid 40 a game. Not bad like.

How about Dublin? Cheap as chips! Get a few Guinness down her neck and enjoy her craic.

I'm off over to the family pile on Anglesey in the next couple of weeks so I might swan over to Dublin myself now I mention it.

How about Dublin? Cheap as chips! Get a few Guinness down her neck and enjoy her craic.

I'm off over to the family pile on Anglesey in the next couple of weeks so I might swan over to Dublin myself now I mention it.

42959[/snapback]

That an invite?

42959[/snapback]

That an invite?

42962[/snapback]

For what? :lol:

42959[/snapback]

That an invite?

42962[/snapback]

For what? ;)

42963[/snapback]

Since Wacky Jnr outted us, I thought it was time to come clean tbh.

Alex and mancy sitting in a tree...R..I..M..M..I..N..G

Sorry, I've gone too far this time.  ;)

42970[/snapback]

OMG WTF JWTBH

:blush:

42973[/snapback]

;)

You can say that again!