Buy him!

Park Life

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i'd happily have him for the right price

Still think we need a big target man more though, viduka's too heavy and old..

too heavy and old???...... fuck off! you dont have a clue do you!

The Duke's 33 years old and has an appalling injury record. Leaving aside the fact he's been consistently accused of being overweight and lacking motivation, by both ours and Boro's fans, do you think he's worthy of a new contract on the basis of his age & fitness record alone? Personally I don't.

"Tell that fackin Savlon to fackin tackle back or I'll fackin kick 'im up the 'arris! Fackin Argies Jesus (no offence Colon)!"

:rolleyes: I lol'd :crying:

The Duke's 33 years old and has an appalling injury record. Leaving aside the fact he's been consistently accused of being overweight and lacking motivation, by both ours and Boro's fans, do you think he's worthy of a new contract on the basis of his age & fitness record alone? Personally I don't.

Agree, unless it's a pay when you play style arrangement.

Agree, unless it's a pay when you play style arrangement.

If it was pay as you play, the poor fucker would be broke lol

I'd take Sav in a heartbeat, but wouldnt that undermine the role of the mighty Lovenkrands? cant leave him out of the starting lineup! :rolleyes:

In regards to Viduka, probably the most technically gifted player in our team but is injury prone literally 95% of the time, i think its time for him to retire to a small league in Oz.

It would be madness to renew his contract, especially at 50k a week or whatever hes on.

Heskey would have been a good acquisition but once again we miss out! (probably would have still went to Villa though)

I'm sure he'd love to play for Joe Kinnear in a relegation battling side. I'm also sure Kinnear would improve his play.

"Tell that fackin Savlon to fackin tackle back or I'll fackin kick 'im up the 'arris! Fackin Argies Jesus (no offence Colon)!"

Inspirational, I bet he can't wait.

:rolleyes::crying:

I'd take Sav in a heartbeat, but wouldnt that undermine the role of the mighty Lovenkrands? cant leave him out of the starting lineup! :rolleyes:

In regards to Viduka, probably the most technically gifted player in our team but is injury prone literally 95% of the time, i think its time for him to retire to a small league in Oz.

It would be madness to renew his contract, especially at 50k a week or whatever hes on.

Heskey would have been a good acquisition but once again we miss out! (probably would have still went to Villa though)

Why isn't fatuka on some kind of transfer list?

Out of contract in the summer. And tbf, I'd say he's injury prone 100% of the time.

Out of contract in the summer. And tbf, I'd say he's injury prone 100% of the time.

Very harsh, Alex. Surely it's only 99.9%.

If Michael Owen "owes" NUFC, the baillif's must be on their way round to Viduka's.

Good point.

EDIT: Should we send a bill to Marcelino as well ??

Pay up or we'll break your finger?