ASBO MAN !

Jimbo

051001Carroll2.jpg

01 October 2005 09:00

Look out Action Man - here comes Asbo Man...

Lottery winner and self-styled King of Chavs Michael Carroll has been turned into a 12in-high action figure, complete with chunky jewellery, a fistful of fivers and his trademark one-finger salute.

But one toy shop has already said it will not be stocking the £30 toys because it does not think they are suitable for children.

John Fielding, managing director of Langleys in Norwich, said: "I think it is quite funny but it is not appropriate for a toy shop.

"The difference between a Michael Carroll doll and an Action Man figure is that one is make-believe and one is real. I don't think this doll is suitable for children."

The real Mr Carroll, who has homes in Swaffham, Downham Market and Clench-warton, near King's Lynn, scooped £9.7m on the Lotto three years ago.

Since then, the 22-year-old former dustman has chalked up a string of court appearances, two anti-social behaviour orders and a spell behind bars for breaching a drug treatment and testing order.

Clenchwarton councillor Paul Brandon, who was mayor of Lynn and West Norfolk last year, has recently found himself among Mr Carroll's neighbours.

"I certainly don't agree with him being portrayed as some sort of super-hero," he said. "My personal view is I wouldn't have thought he is the kind of character, going on his past record, that we should be encouraging children to play with."

Loaded men's magazine, which thought up the figures, said it expected they would be "absolutely massive" this Christmas.

Yesterday it was claimed Mr Carroll was negotiating to buy a pub in Lynn. A tabloid newspaper said he had fallen in love with the Lord Kelvin, which stands opposite the bus station in Market Street.

Loaded Magazine is fucking shite.  Just like this doll.

41608[/snapback]

Aye ...its not a patch on "Accountancy weekly" like.

41612[/snapback]

Monthly actually. :lol: I get sent it for free but it gets hoyed out without even making it out of the cellofane.

Loaded Magazine is fucking shite.  Just like this doll.

41608[/snapback]

Aye ...its not a patch on "Accountancy weekly" like.

41612[/snapback]

Monthly actually. :blink: I get sent it for free but it gets hoyed out without even making it out of the cellofane.

41616[/snapback]

:lol: But you'll miss all the useful tips like "dont forget to carry the 1"