Jill

Tooj

Happy Birthday! How old are you now? If you say in your 20's then this is officially one old man.

23 FFS. :blush: Definitely starting to feel old.

Oh and Alex I'll let that comment slide as I'm based in Heaton now. Heading back to Forest Hall for me tea like. :lol:

Happy Birthday! How old are you now? If you say in your 20's then this is officially one old man.

23 FFS. :D Definitely starting to feel old.

Oh and Alex I'll let that comment slide as I'm based in Heaton now. Heading back to Forest Hall for me tea like. :lol:

23 is where it's at man!

Heaton is still the shiznit. :blush:

23 FFS. :P Definitely starting to feel old.

23 is where it's at man!

Heaton is still the shiznit. :D

You can safely retract both comments since I've just been to Echo for a few birthday drinks. :blush: I felt fucking ancient.

23 FFS. <_< Definitely starting to feel old.

Oh and Alex I'll let that comment slide as I'm based in Heaton now. Heading back to Forest Hall for me tea like. :blush:

23 is where it's at man!

Heaton is still the shiznit. :P

You can safely retract both comments since I've just been to Echo for a few birthday drinks. :D I felt fucking ancient.

Echo. :lol:

23 FFS. :) Definitely starting to feel old.

Oh and Alex I'll let that comment slide as I'm based in Heaton now. Heading back to Forest Hall for me tea like. :P

23 is where it's at man!

Heaton is still the shiznit. :icon_lol:

You can safely retract both comments since I've just been to Echo for a few birthday drinks. <_< I felt fucking ancient.

Don't be like that. :D Mr alreetlike was at work until 9 so it was the only place we could fit in a few rounds. :blush:

Oh and Alex I'll let that comment slide as I'm based in Heaton now. Heading back to Forest Hall for me tea like. :P

23 is where it's at man!

Heaton is still the shiznit. :)

You can safely retract both comments since I've just been to Echo for a few birthday drinks. :icon_lol: I felt fucking ancient.

Don't be like that. :D Mr alreetlike was at work until 9 so it was the only place we could fit in a few rounds. :blush:

You should have said I'd have let you use my membership card. <_<

23 is where it's at man!

You can safely retract both comments since I've just been to Echo for a few birthday drinks. :icon_lol: I felt fucking ancient.

You should have said I'd have let you use my membership card. <_<

Do I get some sort of a discount for that? Or is it just a status symbol.

Oh and do they find an extra barrel of Heineken if you have one?

Oh and Alex I'll let that comment slide as I'm based in Heaton now. Heading back to Forest Hall for me tea like. <_<

23 is where it's at man!

You can safely retract both comments since I've just been to Echo for a few birthday drinks. :) I felt fucking ancient.

Don't be like that. :P Mr alreetlike was at work until 9 so it was the only place we could fit in a few rounds. :D

You should have said I'd have let you use my membership card. :icon_lol:

I have no idea where it is tbh. It was a good 3 or 4 years ago when I got it. :blush:

23 FFS. :( Definitely starting to feel old.

Oh and Alex I'll let that comment slide as I'm based in Heaton now. Heading back to Forest Hall for me tea like. :)

23 is where it's at man!

Heaton is still the shiznit. :(

You can safely retract both comments since I've just been to Echo for a few birthday drinks. :) I felt fucking ancient.

Don't be like that. :P Mr alreetlike was at work until 9 so it was the only place we could fit in a few rounds. :D

You should have said I'd have let you use my membership card. :)

I have no idea where it is tbh. It was a good 3 or 4 years ago when I got it. :blush:

I'm just pleased it's not my birthday anymore or there'd be nowt the matter! <_<

PS. Wor lad likes your taste in music. Not sure if that's good or bad from my point of view :icon_lol:

23 FFS. :( Definitely starting to feel old.

Oh and Alex I'll let that comment slide as I'm based in Heaton now. Heading back to Forest Hall for me tea like. :)

23 is where it's at man!

Heaton is still the shiznit. :(

You can safely retract both comments since I've just been to Echo for a few birthday drinks. :( I felt fucking ancient.

Don't be like that. <_< Mr alreetlike was at work until 9 so it was the only place we could fit in a few rounds. :P

You should have said I'd have let you use my membership card. :)

I'm just pleased it's not my birthday anymore or there'd be nowt the matter! :icon_lol:

PS. Wor lad likes your taste in music. Not sure if that's good or bad from my point of view :)

How does he know what music I like? :D

How does he know what music I like? :lol:

Facebewk. Stalkertastic :blush:

<_<

It was a thinly veiled compliment. :D He likes the Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Ian Brown, Floyd, etc, really there is evidence to back it up. :P

:icon_lol:

It was a thinly veiled compliment. :D He likes the Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Ian Brown, Floyd, etc, really there is evidence to back it up. :P

If he likes Radiohead Jill then you're going to have a problem! <_<

:)

If he likes Radiohead Jill then you're going to have a problem! <_<

We both do. :icon_lol: Happy 23rd birthday to me! :)

:)

It was a thinly veiled compliment. :P He likes the Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Ian Brown, Floyd, etc, really there is evidence to back it up. <_<

If he likes Radiohead Jill then you're going to have a problem! :icon_lol:

We both do. :) Happy 23rd birthday to me! :)

Tell him he can come with me on Sunday when I go and see them. :D

:(

It was a thinly veiled compliment. <_< He likes the Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Ian Brown, Floyd, etc, really there is evidence to back it up. :icon_lol:

If he likes Radiohead Jill then you're going to have a problem! :)

We both do. :) Happy 23rd birthday to me! :)

Tell him he can come with me on Sunday when I go and see them. :P

Done deal... no really he'll go. :D

How does he know what music I like? :blush:

Facebewk. Stalkertastic :D

:(

It was a thinly veiled compliment. :) He likes the Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Ian Brown, Floyd, etc, really there is evidence to back it up. :)

If he likes Radiohead Jill then you're going to have a problem! :)

We both do. :( Happy 23rd birthday to me! :(

Tell him he can come with me on Sunday when I go and see them. :icon_lol:

Done deal... no really he'll go. :P

Don't blame him like. <_<

You can be a good girl and make sure the tea is ready for him when he gets back! :lol:

How does he know what music I like? :D

Facebewk. Stalkertastic :P

:panic:

It was a thinly veiled compliment. :) He likes the Stone Roses, Happy Mondays, Ian Brown, Floyd, etc, really there is evidence to back it up. :)

If he likes Radiohead Jill then you're going to have a problem! :(

We both do. :( Happy 23rd birthday to me! :(

Tell him he can come with me on Sunday when I go and see them. :)

Done deal... no really he'll go. <_<

Don't blame him like. :icon_lol:

You can be a good girl and make sure the tea is ready for him when he gets back! :blush:

He cheered at that. What a barsttarrrrrrd. :lol: