Road Rage

snakehips

TalkSPORT are currently talking about Newcastle being the worst place in the country for road rage. According to some survey.

GET OUT OF MY FUCKIN' WAY YOU STUPID CNUT! :lol:

40660[/snapback]

Shouldn't be driving while you type like. :D

TalkSPORT are currently talking about Newcastle being the worst place in the country for road rage. According to some survey.

GET OUT OF MY FUCKIN' WAY YOU STUPID CNUT! :D

40660[/snapback]

I've driven in London fairly recently and I must say it wasn't as bad. People were probably as polite when it came to letting people out but the main difference was that people probably took more liberties when it came to pulling out in front of you and stuff but people in general just seemed to accept it without going mental.

It'll be that Peasepud, likes to wind other drivers up like. :D

I saw a pretty shocking bit of road rage at the Sandyford junction, bloke in a big 4X4 got out and opened the drivers door of this young lad. Started shouting at him and grabbed his shirt, threatened him etc. Then slammed the door on him and got back in his 4X4. Then the bastid pulled acorss the lane and cut me off....but I decided to let him off. :lol:

AF will back this up too :D

40670[/snapback]

Beat me to it! YOU TWAT! :blink: Get you next time.

40672[/snapback]

Calm down, pull over, take a few deep breaths, etc. :lol:

It'll be that Peasepud, likes to wind other drivers up like.  :D

I saw a pretty shocking bit of road rage at the Sandyford junction, bloke in a big 4X4 got out and opened the drivers door of this young lad. Started shouting at him and grabbed his shirt, threatened him etc. Then slammed the door on him and got back in his 4X4. Then the bastid pulled acorss the lane and cut me off....but I decided to let him off.  :lol:

40671[/snapback]

I would have got out and decked the cunt tbh. Hate fuckers in 4x4's. (well, not all of them; just those that look like drug dealers :blink: ).

We're so used to better manners up here that we get more pissed off when people show none on the roads. The southeners are used to the bad manners so just accept it. The tube at rush hour seemed to be a competition to see who could be the rudest twat.

I get the worst of both worlds.

I have to sit and watch while the missus displays her northern roadrage on southern bad mannered drivers. So the air's turned as blue as an Eddie Murphy stand-up gig...

Obviously that's not very often cos she's a women and that, and letting them drive for too long is a recipe for disaster. :D

I have to sit and watch while the missus displays her northern roadrage on southern bad mannered drivers. So the air's turned as blue as an Eddie Murphy stand-up gig...

Obviously that's not very often cos she's a women and that, and letting them drive for too long is a recipe for disaster.  :blink:

40779[/snapback]

Where's Bridget??? :D:lol:

Obviously that's not very often cos she's a women and that, and letting them drive for too long is a recipe for disaster.  :lol:

40779[/snapback]

:D

AF will back this up too :lol:

40670[/snapback]

:blink:

It's what you get used to innit!?

I learned to drive in a small town but you soon adapt. In cities you just have to be assertive. It's the same in much of France and Italy IIRC. You just have to "go".

The roads up here are bad for wannabe boy racers. Fuck me..... if you want to drive like a prick take up go-karting :D

The other hazards up here are the pheasants and rabbits. Little buggers make me nervous! Sitting by the side of the road.....

AF will back this up too :rolleyes:

40670[/snapback]

<_<

It's what you get used to innit!?

I learned to drive in a small town but you soon adapt. In cities you just have to be assertive. It's the same in much of France and Italy IIRC. You just have to "go".

The roads up here are bad for wannabe boy racers. Fuck me..... if you want to drive like a prick take up go-karting :rolleyes:

The other hazards up here are the pheasants and rabbits. Little buggers make me nervous! Sitting by the side of the road.....

40993[/snapback]

You should see Bombay!!!!!!!!!! :lol::blink::D:)

40660[/snapback]

Blame Bridget.....

The amount of people she must piss off with her erratic driving, you can't blame them for losing their rag! :lol:

40660[/snapback]

Blame Bridget.....

The amount of people she must piss off with her erratic driving, you can't blame them for losing their rag! :lol:

41062[/snapback]

She's a mackem though :blink:

40660[/snapback]

Blame Bridget.....

41062[/snapback]

She's a mackem though :D

41064[/snapback]

That's true.....

No excuse like! :blink: