Andrew Murray Breaks Into Top 100

Guest alex

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, if he doesn't win owt he'll definitely be next in line for the Henman treatment.

41170[/snapback]

You can hear the sound of blade on sharpening stone now! The press and British public will slaughter him if he doesn't win at least one grand slam next year!

Though anyone that's going to push Canadian Greg Rusedski down the national rankings should be applauded.

41176[/snapback]

Remember when he got to the final of the US Open and lost? He was that close to becoming British :lol:

Though anyone that's going to push Canadian Greg Rusedski down the national rankings should be applauded.

41176[/snapback]

Remember when he got to the final of the US Open and lost? He was that close to becoming British :lol:

41177[/snapback]

Vaguely, wasn't one of the sad fuckers that stayed up watching him on bbc 1 though. Pat Rafter, he beat him?

41176[/snapback]

41177[/snapback]

Vaguely, wasn't one of the sad fuckers that stayed up watching him on bbc 1 though. Pat Rafter, he beat him?

Oh. What color are your eyes?

Tell me a story.

41176[/snapback]

41177[/snapback]

41176[/snapback]

41177[/snapback]

Oh. Can you please rephrase that with fewer ideas, or different thoughts?

Not many people express themselves that way.

41176[/snapback]

Remember when he got to the final of the US Open and lost? He was that close to becoming British :blink:

41177[/snapback]

:D:)

Whatever did happen to the Union Flag bandana of the early years???? :lol:

41176[/snapback]

Remember when he got to the final of the US Open and lost? He was that close to becoming British :blink:

41177[/snapback]

:D:)

Whatever did happen to the Union Flag bandana of the early years???? :lol:

My brain pattern set does not have a response for that.

41176[/snapback]

41177[/snapback]

41176[/snapback]

41177[/snapback]

How did you hear about Heidi?

He's Scottish..

40785[/snapback]

Correction my highland friend, he's British !!!

He'll be Scottish again the second he starts losing !

He's Scottish..

40785[/snapback]

He's Scottish..

40785[/snapback]

He's Scottish..

40785[/snapback]

Who are you talking about?

41215[/snapback]

Am I the only one who can see Clive?

That remark was either too complex or too simple for me. We were talking about Undefined.