Favourite Documentaries?

Tooj

5100A092BHL._SS500_.jpg

My brothers in that :(

He was at the same college as John Davidson in the mid 80's and can be seen in the background a couple of times.

Another lad from our old school features heavily.....Beebs (as in "fuck off Beebs ya fat cunt!!" ;) ) was in the year below me.

Has to be that documentary on Narcolepsy where they had a roomful of people at their annual convention all taking notes just in case the minute-taker fell asleep. Was funny as fuck but sadly, I can't find a clip...

Has to be that documentary on Narcolepsy where they had a roomful of people at their annual convention all taking notes just in case the minute-taker fell asleep. Was funny as fuck but sadly, I can't find a clip...

A friend of mine made a film about a narcoleptic for her journalism degree. This girl didn't take any of her meds so we could see what she's like without them, by the end of the day she looked absolutley shagged. Apparently they can pass out if they get a strong surge of emotion, such as laughter - which she demonstrated by watching a Peter Kay DVD then sparking out repeatedly.

She obviously wasn't concerned he was a thieving bastard. ;)

9202.jpg

trialslife_dvd_3d_rgb_4pclr.gif

1845917384.jpg

footballfactories.jpg

2njllzn.png

I remember this documentary when it was on ;) pmsl 1:55 "and you can bring ya faaking dinner" :(:o what the fuck does that mean?????????????????????????

I remember this documentary when it was on ;) pmsl 1:55 "and you can bring ya faaking dinner" :(:o what the fuck does that mean?????????????????????????

this should have a BM Warning.

Bob fucking Mills, I feel soiled.