Rumour Mill #1

Smooth Operator

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was quite funny the way he just posted a picture of him with no other comment or anything too like.

I think he thought people didn't know who he was. :cuppa:

I think your right.

Guest alex
I thought it was quite funny the way he just posted a picture of him with no other comment or anything too like.

I think he thought people didn't know who he was. :cuppa:

Which made it all the funnier.

Guest alex
To be honest with the rise of food prices recently £10 is fuck all anywhere.

'tis if you know how to shop. 'tisn't if you shop at Sainsburys.

If he fucking moans one more time about being a skint student after that.... :cuppa:

You get some decent stuff from Sainsbury's man. :cuppa:

Guest alex

You get some decent stuff from Sainsbury's man. :victory:

Not really his point like. Never mind :cuppa:

Guest Patrokles

I used to shop at Sainsbury's when I was a student. It is expensive, though. You can get nice organic food from Trader Joe's here for very reasonable prices, and with the dollar being so shit, I can feed myself quality food for about twenty five quid a week.

You get some decent stuff from Sainsbury's man. :cuppa:

You get some decent stuff in Waitrose as well, but my budget won't stretch to that either. :victory:

Guest BigThompers
Went to get a tenner out of the bank at 4 Lane Ends this morning and the geezer in front of me using the ATM was none other than Jerome Alliadiere. Given the close proximity of this to the training ground there must be something in this surely!

Now putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 I can only presume he is coming to us in order to get rid of the utter shite that is Alan Smith. Fucking hope so.

He was driving a nice Audi, the new sporty model is it an RS or RX 8?

Doing your weekly big shop at Aldi then? :cuppa:

Says the biggest chav on the board :victory: Daft bastard.

What are you on, you fucking mong?

Went to get a tenner out of the bank at 4 Lane Ends this morning and the geezer in front of me using the ATM was none other than Jerome Alliadiere. Given the close proximity of this to the training ground there must be something in this surely!

Now putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5 I can only presume he is coming to us in order to get rid of the utter shite that is Alan Smith. Fucking hope so.

:icon_lol:

Guest Patrokles

How's the astra? Got a nice spoiler on it?

Guest BigThompers

Doing your weekly big shop at Aldi then? :calmdown:

Says the biggest chav on the board :lol: Daft bastard.

How's the astra? Got a nice spoiler on it?

It's nearly a brand new unmodified Astra. How the bike, easy to ride with your guitar strapped ;)

Fucking patronising ugly retarded little cunt.

http://english.sabah.com.tr/8864CBC16DB742...A11671EB79.html

Arda is offered $16 million by British Newcastle

Newcastle Club offered a very high amount for the transfer of Galatasaray's star player Arda.

Britain's Newcastle Club offered Arda an annual salary of $2 million and $16 million to Galatasaray.

Newcastle offered $16 million to Galatasaray for the transfer of Arda and wants to finish the transferring procedures before EURO 2008. Galatasaray has a cold attitude towards selling a player.

Arda Turan, who has moved Galatasaray to the top this season, is receiving numerous offers. The young player has received many proposals from European clubs and says: "I want to stick with Galatasaray." Recently, Newcastle United offered Arda an annual salary of $2 million and $16 million to Galatasaray. Newcastle wants to finish the transfer procedures before EURO 2008.

The managers of Galatasaray said: "we should at least wait for EURO 2008. The situation can change if Arda's price doubles. However, we will keep the offer on hand for now."

BBC Update

Derby midfielder Dave Jones is set to leave for £1m. (Clubcall, 1200 BST)

Former Liverpool striker Djibril Cisse said he would like to play in the Premier League again. (France Football, 1158 BST)

AC Milan have made their final offer of £20m for Barcelona's Ronaldinho. Manchester City have offered £24m but the Brazilian only wants to join the Milan giants. (Italian sports paper Gazzetta dello Sport, BST 1105)

606: DEBATE

Is the Man City squad really up for sale?

Saj C - BBC Sport

Barcelona have put Samuel Eto'o up for sale for £30m to finance the purchase of a big name for next season, but the striker does not want to leave. (Spanish sports paper Marca, BST 1100)

South Korea striker Dong Gook Lee is in negotiations with five Japanese teams after being released by Middlesbrough earlier this week. (Press Association, 1055 BST)

Newcastle could be ready to bid for Jonny Evans if the Manchester United prospect becomes available this summer. (The Journal, 1020 BST)

Manchester United defender Mikael Silvestre says he would be interested in a move to Bordeaux. (L'Equipe, 0955 BST)

Tottenham chairman Daniel Levy will fly to Barcelona on Sunday to try to sign striker Samuel Eto'o. (Spanish sports paper Marca, 0610 BST)