Tallest Forum member

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're all talking bollocks tbh...i'm a hobbit and you should know that by now!!!

And i might add i am a massive 5 ft 4 and a half, and the half is of course very important, it makes me officially the tallest hobbit ever!

40463[/snapback]

and it also makes you taller than me :lol::D

As my introduction to the forum said...

I play a bit like.... Peter Crouch

36293[/snapback]

You're all just jelous because you have to go on your tiptoes to get to the teabags.

40683[/snapback]

As opposed to being 5'8" able to control a football and having an average size cock that looks in proportion to the rest of me!

Yeah I can see why you would want to be that tall????

36293[/snapback]

You're all just jelous because you have to go on your tiptoes to get to the teabags.

40683[/snapback]

As opposed to being 5'8" able to control a football and having an average size cock that looks in proportion to the rest of me!

40690[/snapback]

5'8"!! :D:lol:

36293[/snapback]

40683[/snapback]

40690[/snapback]

5'8"!! :blink:;)

40702[/snapback]

Oh no Gemmill don't tease me because I might be shorter than you, on no you'll make me cry :D:lol:

36293[/snapback]

40683[/snapback]

40690[/snapback]

5'8"!! :D:lol:

40702[/snapback]

SIZEIST!

36293[/snapback]

40683[/snapback]

40690[/snapback]

The best thing about being short you could come up with is that it makes your small cock look bigger?

Oh dear!

36293[/snapback]

40683[/snapback]

40690[/snapback]

The best thing about being short you could come up with is that it makes your small cock look bigger?

Oh dear!

40726[/snapback]

Did I say small? Oh yeah it must be hard to see the computer screen from all the way up there. :D

5'8" isn't particularly short IMO.

40727[/snapback]

about average for a woman.

40730[/snapback]

The mean height of UK citizens is 1,755.1mm (5ft 9in). Among European men only the Dutch are taller, averaging 1,795mm and with a clear height advantage over the US men's average of 1,760.4.

The average British woman is 1,620mm tall (just under 5ft 4in), compared with 1,604mm for her French counterpart, 1,610mm for the Italians and 1,619mm for the Germans. Swedish women average 1,640mm, Dutch 1,650mm and Americans 1,626.7mm

Source - The Guardian

:D

I'm 6 foot by the way.

40727[/snapback]

40730[/snapback]

The mean height of UK citizens is 1,755.1mm (5ft 9in). Among European men only the Dutch are taller, averaging 1,795mm and with a clear height advantage over the US men's average of 1,760.4.

The average British woman is 1,620mm tall (just under 5ft 4in), compared with 1,604mm for her French counterpart, 1,610mm for the Italians and 1,619mm for the Germans. Swedish women average 1,640mm, Dutch 1,650mm and Americans 1,626.7mm

Source - The Guardian

:lol:

I'm 6 foot by the way.

40731[/snapback]

That's misleading though, as the younger generation are much taller than the older one, and this trend is continuing every year. I would say that 5'8" in a bloke of 20 makes them very short nowadays - almost dwarf stature. :D

I too am 6' btw, which I think is the ideal height - not too tall to look gangly or have psychos picking a fight on you, but tall enough to regard people of 5'8" as dwarves!

40727[/snapback]

40730[/snapback]

Source - The Guardian

:blink:

I'm 6 foot by the way.

40731[/snapback]

That's misleading though, as the younger generation are much taller than the older one, and this trend is continuing every year. I would say that 5'8" in a bloke of 20 makes them very short nowadays - almost dwarf stature. :D

I too am 6' btw, which I think is the ideal height - not too tall to look gangly or have psychos picking a fight on you, but tall enough to regard people of 5'8" as dwarves!

40741[/snapback]

5'8" isn't average for a woman though tbh btw jw

:lol:

Source - The Guardian

:D

I'm 6 foot by the way.

40731[/snapback]

Some excellent and interesting height stats there. Well done.

If the average Brit is 5'9'' and the average British Woman is 5'4'' inaccurate and simple sums would put the average bloke at around 6'2'' I think (unless the Guardian is so leftist as to include 'other').

6 inches off the average is quite short, no?