Tallest Forum member

Jusoda Kid

That's misleading though, as the younger generation are much taller than the older one, and this trend is continuing every year. I would say that 5'8" in a bloke of 20 makes them very short nowadays - almost dwarf stature. :D

I too am 6' btw, which I think is the ideal height - not too tall to look gangly or have psychos picking a fight on you, but tall enough to regard people of 5'8" as dwarves!

40741[/snapback]

No problem Snow White.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The mean height of UK citizens is 1,755.1mm (5ft 9in). Among European men only the Dutch are taller, averaging 1,795mm and with a clear height advantage over the US men's average of 1,760.4.

The average British woman is 1,620mm tall (just under 5ft 4in), compared with 1,604mm for her French counterpart, 1,610mm for the Italians and 1,619mm for the Germans. Swedish women average 1,640mm, Dutch 1,650mm and Americans 1,626.7mm

Source - The Guardian

:D

I'm 6 foot by the way.

40731[/snapback]

Some excellent and interesting height stats there. Well done.

If the average Brit is 5'9'' and the average British Woman is 5'4'' inaccurate and simple sums would put the average bloke at around 6'2'' I think (unless the Guardian is so leftist as to include 'other').

6 inches off the average is quite short, no?

40748[/snapback]

It's the average British male, nice try though :lol:

The mean height of UK citizens is 1,755.1mm (5ft 9in). Among European men only the Dutch are taller, averaging 1,795mm and with a clear height advantage over the US men's average of 1,760.4.

The average British woman is 1,620mm tall (just under 5ft 4in), compared with 1,604mm for her French counterpart, 1,610mm for the Italians and 1,619mm for the Germans. Swedish women average 1,640mm, Dutch 1,650mm and Americans 1,626.7mm

Source - The Guardian

:lol:

I'm 6 foot by the way.

40731[/snapback]

If the average Brit is 5'9'' and the average British Woman is 5'4'' inaccurate and simple sums would put the average bloke at around 6'2'' I think (unless the Guardian is so leftist as to include 'other').

40748[/snapback]

Hold on, maybe those stats include babies and kids (they are citizens, or should I say subjects :D). If so, I reckon the average man should be about 7'2" or thereabouts.

Source - The Guardian

:blink:

I'm 6 foot by the way.

40731[/snapback]

40748[/snapback]

Hold on, maybe those stats include babies and kids (they are citizens, or should I say subjects :D). If so, I reckon the average man should be about 7'2" or thereabouts.

40752[/snapback]

Making you and I a dwarf :lol:

As my introduction to the forum said...

I play a bit like.... Peter Crouch

36293[/snapback]

You're all just jelous because you have to go on your tiptoes to get to the teabags.

40683[/snapback]

As opposed to being 5'8" able to control a football and having an average size cock that looks in proportion to the rest of me!

Yeah I can see why you would want to be that tall????

40690[/snapback]

5'8"!! :blink:;)

40702[/snapback]

Oh no Gemmill don't tease me because I might be shorter than you, on no you'll make me cry :D:lol:

40709[/snapback]

Aye the way you've NOT been biting throughout this thread when other people have posted, you definitely don't mind when people take the piss out of your height like. Not even a little bit. B)

Full article here, no mention of cock size though :D

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk_news/story/0,...,781616,00.html

40756[/snapback]

Apparently it's all relative, my 12 inch schlong is tiny compared to sammys 4 inch sproot.

40769[/snapback]

'schlong'?? 'sproot'??

Do I sense a certain type of dicktionary?? :blink:

Edited by snakehips

Just tease him about having a shitty job instead :lol:

40711[/snapback]

Alex you bitch, that's not fair. I started at 7:00am it's 10:05pm now and I'm still here.

40715[/snapback]

Just tease him about having a shitty job instead ;)

40711[/snapback]

Alex you bitch, that's not fair. I started at 7:00am it's 10:05pm now and I'm still here.

40715[/snapback]

40788[/snapback]

Even funnier if you read it in a whiny, crying Australian voice. :blink:

Just tease him about having a shitty job instead ;)

40711[/snapback]

40715[/snapback]

40788[/snapback]

Even funnier if you read it in a whiny, crying Australian voice. :blink:

40791[/snapback]

B)B)

Sheeeesh  :lol:  what does height matter anyway? it all lines up in bed  :D

40778[/snapback]

Actually it depends what you're doing. :blink:

40803[/snapback]

Watching Jade Goody?? Not very big! In fact, hiding!!!!!!

40806[/snapback]

Don't know. She'd make a canny bouncy castle.

Look at the end of the day, women like tall men and by tall I mean tall, not those short arses at 6'2 etc but proper real man tall as it also said in that Guardian article....

most women answered that the ideal height of a man would be about 6'8, preferebaly with dark hair, green eyes and a penchant for cartoon bears"

Look at the end of the day, women like tall men and by tall I mean tall, not those short arses at 6'2 etc but proper real man tall as it also said in that Guardian article....

most women answered that the ideal height of a man would be about 6'8, preferebaly with dark hair, green eyes and a penchant for cartoon bears"

40825[/snapback]

You're single though aren't you? :D

:blink:

40825[/snapback]

You're single though aren't you? :D

40826[/snapback]

only during the day :lol: