Off The Wall

Toonraider

There are currently loads of really good Floyd tribute bands around. One even released a record called The Division Bell in '94 :D.

I missed out on seeing Aussie Floyd earlier in the year because my mates couldn't make their minds up whether to go or not so i'll hopefully end up going to this one instead. If they're half as good as the pictures look they'll be class.

Great find Toonraider :lol:

You wanna buy some?????????????

Shampooo!!!!!!!!! :blink:

40428[/snapback]

You wanna buy some?????????

Stilts!!!!!!! ;)

40431[/snapback]

Yes if you believe everything the Operator says:D

40434[/snapback]

He's a dwarf a dwarf,

It's plain to see to see,

He's smaller than you and me,

Wacky, Wacky!

B)

40464[/snapback]

I might only be 5'8", but lets face it I'm the big man in my house and you know it, which is more than can be said for you. The only time you get the honour of being the high and mighty in your abode is when your lass says "jump" and you say "how high?".

What a fanny

B)

:D:lol:

P.S I must have got my extra inches in the trouser department B)

Edited by Wacky Jnr

There are currently loads of really good Floyd tribute bands around. One even released a record called The Division Bell in '94 :D.

I missed out on seeing Aussie Floyd earlier in the year because my mates couldn't make their minds up whether to go or not so i'll hopefully end up going to this one instead. If they're half as good as the pictures look they'll be class.

Great find Toonraider :blink:

40466[/snapback]

I'll let you know how it went skol. :lol: Really looking forwards to it.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can i say? I'm still on a high after the show. Off the Wall are a truely amazing band, very talented musicians. In fact they are so good i wonder why are they a tribute band? The vocals were great, the sound, the atmosphere, the lighting, everything!! The female member who played guitar and sang was just incredible, we were all spellbound when she did the wailing song, she sang all 3 parts, what a range!

Honestly, you've got to go see them, theyre at Newcastle city hall Nov 18th.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can i say? I'm still on a high after the show. Off the Wall are a truely amazing band, very talented musicians. In fact they are so good i wonder why are they a tribute band? The vocals were great, the sound, the atmosphere, the lighting, everything!! The female member who played guitar and sang was just incredible, we were all spellbound when she did the wailing song, she sang all 3 parts, what a range!

41866[/snapback]

Nice one Toonraider I'm off to see them after that review, how much were the tickets?

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

41866[/snapback]

Nice one Toonraider I'm off to see them after that review, how much were the tickets?

41877[/snapback]

£16 each.....but hubbys firm displayed the flyers, so we had a buy one get one free voucher, so well worth £8 each!!