Off The Wall

Toonraider

Well, I've just been out and bought my tickets to see this band, Off the Wall, at the Princess Theatre in Torquay saturday night. Apparently they are very good, and use alot of Floyd's original lighting and sound gear.

Any of you seen these before?

I see from the dates they are playing Newcastle City Hall on Fri 18th Nov.

http://server.microlite12.com/offthewall.info/index.html

Edited by Toonraider

Well, I've just been out and bought my tickets to see this band, Off the Wall, at the Princess Theatre in Torquay saturday night. Apparently they are very good, and use alot of Floyd's original lighting and sound gear.

40290[/snapback]

No but I've seen the Australian Pink Floyd and they were out of this world. Apparently they are the only tribute band that Pink Floyd themselves endorse.

40290[/snapback]

No but I've seen the Australian Pink Floyd and they were out of this world. Apparently they are the only tribute band that Pink Floyd themselves endorse.

40294[/snapback]

yeah, ive heard they are awesome!! Still im looking forwards to this.

Thank God. After my recent admission of liking Bib Dylan I can return to my nihilist punk rock position. The only thing worse than going to see a Pink Floyd tribute band would be going to see Pink Floyd themselves. Pretentious hippy drivel

40300[/snapback]

I've never really got them either although I think some of 'Dark Side...' is ok. I tried to get into them as I know a lot of people who like them but they bore me to tears.

Thank God. After my recent admission of liking Bib Dylan I can return to my nihilist punk rock position. The only thing worse than going to see a Pink Floyd tribute band would be going to see Pink Floyd themselves. Pretentious hippy drivel

40300[/snapback]

I've never really got them either although I think some of 'Dark Side...' is ok. I tried to get into them as I know a lot of people who like them but they bore me to tears.

40301[/snapback]

I think its hilarious that Dark Side is basically just a joke soundtrack to the Wizard of Oz

I choose to believe it true or not

40300[/snapback]

40301[/snapback]

I see what you did there. Very witty :D

Thank God. After my recent admission of liking Bob Dylan I can return to my nihilist punk rock position. The only thing worse than going to see a Pink Floyd tribute band would be going to see Pink Floyd themselves. Pretentious hippy drivel

40300[/snapback]

each to their own....though its hard to take seriously comments from a person who has a cartoon sponge as his avatar :D:lol:

I'll carry on being a happy hippy!

40300[/snapback]

40301[/snapback]

I see what you did there. Very witty :D

40307[/snapback]

Eh? :lol:

Eh?  :D

40309[/snapback]

I was being sarcy because I thought as a Dylan hater; and in an attempt at humour and denigration you'd changed 'Bob' to 'Bib'.

I take it back if it was unintended. Should have known you weren't that childish really.

Bobist tbh.

40309[/snapback]

I was being sarcy because I thought as a Dylan hater; and in an attempt at humour and denigration you'd changed 'Bob' to 'Bib'.

I take it back if it was unintended. Should have known you weren't that childish really.

Bobist tbh.

40337[/snapback]

I didn't do it but I am that childish :lol:

40309[/snapback]

Bobist tbh.

40337[/snapback]

My spelling mistake tbh

40343[/snapback]

Lied about not using tbh anymore tbh.

40309[/snapback]

Bobist tbh.

40337[/snapback]

My spelling mistake tbh

40343[/snapback]

Nope, you got it right tbh.

That's why I followed that line of thought.

Remember the Australian Doors, saw them at the Riverside. Canny good like.

40299[/snapback]

Went to see them about 14 year ago at Newcastle Uni. They wouldn't serve us any drink because we weren't students (needed a card or something) and none of the poncy cunts would get a drink for us even though we offered to get them one, another reason to hate the fuckas.

Luckily though i had about ten pre- rolled spliffs made with the finest moroccan in Byker so it wasn't all bad.

Highlight of the night was seeing some scruffy student slip off a table and stot his head on the corner of it on the way down, leaving him sprawled unconscious under while his mates continued to dance above totally oblivious to the whole incident.

40299[/snapback]

Went to see them about 14 year ago at Newcastle Uni. They wouldn't serve us any drink because we weren't students (needed a card or something) and none of the poncy cunts would get a drink for us even though we offered to get them one, another reason to hate the fuckas.

Luckily though i had about ten pre- rolled spliffs made with the finest moroccan in Byker so it wasn't all bad.

Highlight of the night was seeing some scruffy student slip off a table and stot his head on the corner of it on the way down, leaving him sprawled unconscious under while his mates continued to dance above totally oblivious to the whole incident.

40390[/snapback]

:D Aye, you can smoke in there, which makes it slightly less annoying.

40299[/snapback]

40390[/snapback]

40401[/snapback]

Thought you were against drugs

:lol:

40299[/snapback]

40390[/snapback]

40401[/snapback]

Thought you were against drugs

:lol:

40418[/snapback]

Nah, I just took the piss out of you when you whinged about your come downs :blink:

I think it's up to the individual really.

You wanna buy some?????????????

Shampooo!!!!!!!!! :D

40428[/snapback]

You wanna buy some?????????

Stilts!!!!!!! :lol:

40431[/snapback]

Yes if you believe everything the Operator says:D

40434[/snapback]

He's a dwarf a dwarf,

It's plain to see to see,

He's smaller than you and me,

Wacky, Wacky!