LuaLua has malaria

peasepud

Not "thought to be life threatening"  :D

Hope hes alright  :lol:

40200[/snapback]

He's out for Saturday, which is probably a good thing for us. Hope he gets well soon though.

40200[/snapback]

He's out for Saturday, which is probably a good thing for us. Hope he gets well soon though.

40223[/snapback]

Ah the classic footy fans reaction to somebody having an illness...

1. Yes he won't play against us

2. Hope he's alright

And yes its exactly what i thought as well :blink:

40200[/snapback]

40223[/snapback]

Ah the classic footy fans reaction to somebody having an illness...

1. Yes he won't play against us

2. Hope he's alright

And yes its exactly what i thought as well :blink:

40441[/snapback]

Priorities man ;)

Yeah, just heard this. It can be really nasty, at its worst fatal.

Hope he makes a full recovery.

40224[/snapback]

you never make a full recovery - but if you're lucky its something you can live with

If you can afford profilactics and you go to a malaria infected environment then you are pretty much asking to get malaria. I'm sure buying a couple of weeks worth of Mefloquine would not have hurt his wallet.

If you can afford profilactics and you go to a malaria infected environment then you are pretty much asking to get malaria. I'm sure buying a couple of weeks worth of Mefloquine would not have hurt his wallet.

40480[/snapback]

Surely Portsmouth would have made sure he'd had all necessary jabs/ tablets etc before going on International duty :D

40480[/snapback]

Surely Portsmouth would have made sure he'd had all necessary jabs/ tablets etc before going on International duty :D

40481[/snapback]

You're still not 100% protected, but even if you are really unlucky and get it, it should be much less severe. Which leads me to think Lx3 didn't take anything. Stupid lad.

40480[/snapback]

40481[/snapback]

You're still not 100% protected, but even if you are really unlucky and get it, it should be much less severe. Which leads me to think Lx3 didn't take anything. Stupid lad.

40484[/snapback]

He wasn't going to get any sympathy off me anyway and if this is true it's just confirmed what i always thought, he's thick as fuck

:lol:

Didn't Yakubu get it whilst playing for Pompey too? (On international duty I mean, unless they have Mozzies in Southsea).

40531[/snapback]

Aye, his was much less severe though apparently.

He wasn't going to get any sympathy off me anyway and if this is true it's just confirmed what i always thought, he's thick as fuck

40502[/snapback]

Hey Wacky, if you ever fancy a career change you could always try nursing. I think your understanding, empathetic side shines through. :D

:blink:

40502[/snapback]

Hey Wacky, if you ever fancy a career change you could always try nursing. I think your understanding, empathetic side shines through. :lol:

40602[/snapback]

He make a great consultant from my experience. Bedside manner of an SS officer. :D

:blink:

40502[/snapback]

Hey Wacky, if you ever fancy a career change you could always try nursing. I think your understanding, empathetic side shines through. :D

40602[/snapback]

"Just looking over your notes here, Mr. Lua Lua, and what's shining through is that you are....well......how to put this.....as thick as fuck. ;) "

:rolleyes:

40502[/snapback]

Hey Wacky, if you ever fancy a career change you could always try nursing. I think your understanding, empathetic side shines through. :blink:

40602[/snapback]

:D

"Just looking over your notes here, Mr. Lua Lua, and what's shining through is that you are....well......how to put this.....as thick as fuck. <_< "

40829[/snapback]

Actually thinking about it i should get a job for the NHS, I'm sure i could free some beds up in no time

:)

I blame my bringing up :lol: