Don't shoot the messenger but

Jusoda Kid

The craic I heard last night from a lad who is well in with the all the youngings at the club, and I have no reason to doubt, reckons the club is well in the shit.

1. Ashley has no intention of spending big and instead wants to bring in youngsters who he can sell on for profit, sees it purely as a business.

2. Massive arguments going on all the time up there between KK and the board.

3. Ashley plans to sell up and wants to buy Tottenham.

4. Is quite happy to see Spurs pip us for players as thats where his interest lies.

5. Zog is off to liverpool but spurs are still interested so they could end up fighting it out for him.

Find a lot of it hard to believe but this kid is close friends with a lot of the youngsters including Zog and he's not the type to lie.

Not sure if the team sheet has been released but he reckons martins is out and there'll be a young dutch kid (Frank) on the bench today so we'll see how reliable he is.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The craic I heard last night from a lad who is well in with the all the youngings at the club, and I have no reason to doubt, reckons the club is well in the shit.

1. Ashley has no intention of spending big and instead wants to bring in youngsters who he can sell on for profit, sees it purely as a business.

4. Is quite happy to see Spurs pip us for players as thats where his interest lies.

5. Zog is off to liverpool but spurs are still interested so they could end up fighting it out for him.

Find a lot of it hard to believe but this kid is close friends with a lot of the youngsters including Zog and he's not the type to lie.

Not sure if the team sheet has been released but he reckons martins is out and there'll be a young dutch kid (Frank) on the bench today so we'll see how reliable he is.

Danquah?

They are easy lies to make up & I doubt there is much truth to any of it.

Normally a lot of people on the ''rumour mill'' get a little bit excited by things like this for the same reason people had monster movies in the fifty's.

Guest BigThompers

If Ashley genuinely saw it as a business and wanted to buy Spurs, I can't understand the replica-shirt wearing support he gives us and the ongoing recruitment of new figures like the new vice chairman etc.

It wasn't pleasant listening and even he agreed it's hard to believe but he's been told this by more than one player. If I told you this lads name it would give the story a lot more credibility as his dad is very well known.

It wasn't pleasant listening and even he agreed it's hard to believe but he's been told this by more than one player. If I told you this lads name it would give the story a lot more credibility as his dad is very well known.

Well known as in a footballing name well known? Or as in a murky underworld sort of well known way? :D

If Ashley genuinely saw it as a business and wanted to buy Spurs, I can't understand the replica-shirt wearing support he gives us and the ongoing recruitment of new figures like the new vice chairman etc.

Thats what I said to him, what sort of bloke is going too behave like that. He just said 'I'm only telling you what they've told me and it's common knowledge amongst all the players.'

Well known as in a footballing name well known? Or as in a murky underworld sort of well know way? :D

Football.

It seems like shit stirring to me.

Plus I don't think youth players will be that good in the fold.

and a lot of youngsters tend to make stuff up as they wont all be too bright.

Guest BigThompers

Thats what I said to him, what sort of bloke is going too behave like that. He just said 'I'm only telling you what they've told me and it's common knowledge amongst all the players.'

How would the players know?

I wouldnt be worried about any of that, not having a go at your mate either by the way!

1. If he sees it purely as a business, and i dont think he does (hence how much he enjoys getting the shirt on, going to the match and hanging out with tha fans all the time) the best way to make money is the CL, trophies and sustained success, not pinning your hopes on young players eventually coming through, doing great and becoming saleable assets

2. These are young players at the club, i don't see them having any idea of what KK and the board get up to and talk about as they will likely conduct their meetings in private not for example in the young lads changing rooms or on the pitch where they play! And KK, Mort et al aren't the sort who are going to be having great big screaming arguments in full view of the young lads even if they were arguing...which they won't be IMO!

3. If we believe the media and countless other sources Ahsley is given the chance to sell us on an almost weekly basis, yet he hasn't, and somehow i expect he won't this time either

4. If he was he'd have offered Modric less wages than Spurs not more

5. Could be true, but you don't need to be ITK to know Zog wants to leave!

Guest BigThompers

Alright lads, good luck today, I'll be in the stands with me shirt on. Anyhow btw I'm looking to sell, I want to buy Spurs!

Some people get their kicks out of pretending against all logic that everything is okay whereas others saturate themselves in impalpable villainy and deceit.

Part of story telling.

Zog's not a youth player.

How would the players know?

Have you ever been in a working environment?

bang on, not quite in the same league (one below in fact) but I know a few of the burnley lads and they know fuck all but have come out with stuff like this regarding the club before

Zog's not a youth player.

Nor is he a Chairman or Director.

and a player who is on the out is bound to make stuff up.

what do you think he's going to do, wear a Spurs top ?