Benfica's Simao

Yogic

This fellow is an exceptional player. His game is similar to that of C.Ronaldo's and his ability to turn defenders on their heads cannot go unnoticed.

He is the brightest talent in Portugal and Liverpool already have an eye on him.

He would be the perfect player to bring in as Luque has pace and Simao on the right would provide the perfect balance in attack.

look out for him tonight when they play Manu

Cheers

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This fellow is an exceptional player. His game is similar to that of C.Ronaldo's and his ability to turn defenders on their heads cannot go unnoticed.

He is the brightest talent in Portugal and Liverpool already have an eye on him.

He would be the perfect player to bring in as Luque has pace and Simao on the right would provide the perfect balance in attack.

Cheers

39513[/snapback]

Old information, I'm afraid. There were people on here (or should I say the site that was good before it became GREAT) telling us all about him then.

Cheers

39513[/snapback]

Thanks I will.....honestly you try and do something nice and everyone shits on you! :dork:

I was not aware of him and shall consequently keep an eye out squire! ;)

Unless that is....I forget to watch the game :lol:

Cheers

39513[/snapback]

Thanks I will.....honestly you try and do something nice and everyone shits on you! :dork:

I was not aware of him and shall consequently keep an eye out squire! ;)

Unless that is....I forget to watch the game :lol:

39589[/snapback]

One person said he'd heard of him already.

Reading the Guardian today the leader of the IMUSA had the temerity to say the fans showed their disgust after "years of mediocrity" :D

39992[/snapback]

Displaying what a mountain of gloryhunting wankers they are - but we knew that already.

If any supporters deserve mediocrity its those bastards. Yep, you're right - I DON'T like 'em. The press's attacks on Chelsea just because they've usurped Man U's crown is one reason - how dare a team not Manu or Arsenal or Liverpool (not wearing red !!!!) Be dominant ???!!! :lol:

Edited by Phil K

A better quality euro team would have burried them tonight, they have no chance against the best teams out there.

40015[/snapback]

You should never write them off though. Liverpool won the thing last season and they were absolute gash.

A better quality euro team would have burried them tonight, they have no chance against the best teams out there.

40015[/snapback]

You should never write them off though. Liverpool won the thing last season and they were absolute gash.

40018[/snapback]

I've written them and the arse off at the start of every single CL season they have been in and i've been right everytime for the arse and only wrong once with main, not a bad average against the so-called experts! :lol:

And for those wanting to make a bet, i'm writing both of them off again in the CL this year. :D

They can't make the step up to having to play on an even field where euro refs don't give them everything like the prem lot do and when it comes to playing the very best teams, the absence of the refs bailing them out is very costly.

40015[/snapback]

40018[/snapback]

I've written them and the arse off at the start of every single CL season they have been in and i've been right everytime for the arse and only wrong once with main, not a bad average against the so-called experts! :lol:

And for those wanting to make a bet, i'm writing both of them off again in the CL this year. :D

They can't make the step up to having to play on an even field where euro refs don't give them everything like the prem lot do and when it comes to playing the very best teams, the absence of the refs bailing them out is very costly.

40022[/snapback]

I agree with those remarks re Arse.

Presumably you wrote Liverpool off last season though too so that would make two times that you've been wrong. :blink: