The BBQ Thread

Ketsbaia

*cranks up the barbie*

Got any hedgehog?

Interestingly, a barbecued hedgehog would provide tougher opposition than 95% of the teams in the Oceania confederation.

Best way is to put the hedgehog in clay, bake it and then (when it's done) crack open the clay surround. The spines will come away with the clay overcoat.

Since when was baking part of the barbecue chefs remit.

If I wanted my hedgehog baked i'd fucking well bake it.

I suppose people do baked potatoes on barbecues sometimes. For values of "people" including "pasty-faced non-meat-eaters".

You're obsessed with me.

no Mancy, I was saying that it's not Barbecuing but baking which is the best way to cook a hedgehog.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*cranks up the barbie*

Got any hedgehog?

Interestingly, a barbecued hedgehog would provide tougher opposition than 95% of the teams in the Oceania confederation.

Best way is to put the hedgehog in clay, bake it and then (when it's done) crack open the clay surround. The spines will come away with the clay overcoat.

I suppose people do baked potatoes on barbecues sometimes. For values of "people" including "pasty-faced non-meat-eaters".

??? :blink:

wtf sort of gay barbecues do you go to?

Don't answer that btw.

It is quite amazing the level of commitment (some might say obsession :blink: ) involved in a whole group of people taking the time to do this.

I just wish you'd tell me if it was spontaneous or not, it makes little difference to the level obsession, but it does to understanding it. :P

*cranks up the barbie*

Got any hedgehog?

You're obsessed with me.

no Mancy, I was saying that it's not Barbecuing but baking which is the best way to cook a hedgehog.

What sort of animal would put a hedgehog in clay? It's barbaric.

*cranks up the barbie*

Got any hedgehog?

Don't answer that btw.

I think the answer lies in Germany. :P

*cranks up the barbie*

Got any hedgehog?

Don't answer that btw.

I don't think I've ever been to a gay barbecue. In fact I'm not sure I knew they even existed.

An open-air spit-roast, now that's a different matter...

If it gets to 10 pages I can officially get a GCSE in messageboardology. :P:blink:

It's only about 3 pages long without your posts though.

If it gets to 10 pages I can officially get a GCSE in messageboardology. :icon_lol::blink:

It's only about 3 pages long without your posts though.

Which again (I'm sorry but it has to be said), pretty much proves me right. :P

*cranks up the barbie*

Got any hedgehog?

You're obsessed with me.

What sort of animal would put a hedgehog in clay? It's barbaric.

Well.... us mainly Samuel, other species have yet to discover any of the necessary skills. Like cooking... or culinary discourse

Guest Patrokles
I have a theory that if I say you are wrong about something (anything) you literally won't be able to leave a thread alone until you've had the last word. Beyond sad tbh.

bit hypocritical, like. :blink:

I have a theory that if I say you are wrong about something (anything) you literally won't be able to leave a thread alone until you've had the last word. Beyond sad tbh.

Not really as the point I was clearly making was about him being desperate to be proved right and having the last word. Significantly, you'll note that I'm not arguing anymore, merely pointing and having a (admittedly cheap) laugh. Fop on the other hand is still frantically arguing and (rather sadly imo) literally pleading for people to acknowledge he is right "Surely now you must admit i was right" etc etc ad infinitum.

I rather suspect that you knew all that anyway btw, but thought that this offered a slightly better opportunity to have a pop at me than my response in the USA thread the other day.

Not really as the point I was clearly making was about him being desperate to be proved right and having the last word. Significantly, you'll note that I'm not arguing anymore, merely pointing and having a (admittedly cheap) laugh. Fop on the other hand is still frantically arguing and (rather sadly imo) literally pleading for people to acknowledge he is right "Surely now you must admit i was right" etc etc ad infinitum.

I rather suspect that you knew all that anyway btw, but thought that this offered a slightly better opportunity to have a pop at me than my response in the USA thread the other day.

Manc slips one in at the end there. :P

Manc slips one in at the end there. :icon_lol:

Tbh I was accused of arrogance by one of the most self-satisfied posters on here. It was just unaccaptable. :P

Tbh I was accused of arrogance by one of the most self-satisfied posters on here. It was just unaccaptable. :P

He's not really like that deep down. I find his metier quite amusing. :icon_lol:

He's not really like that deep down. I find his metier quite amusing. :icon_lol:

Well I can happily accept that it is only my opinion. And no matter how firm that opinion is, I can happily accept that it is not fact and does not make me either right or wrong. I say no more than that.

Anyone ever been to a restaurant called BBQ Country in America, was 10 years ago so I may be remembering it better than it was but that place was absolutely amazing. Really cheap aswell, would go back to America again just for their food :blink:

Anyone ever been to a restaurant called BBQ Country in America, was 10 years ago so I may be remembering it better than it was but that place was absolutely amazing. Really cheap aswell, would go back to America again just for their food :blink:

Is that a chain restaurant?

Anyone taste the potent flavour of disdain in the air?

"Me, the Marquis de Manchester, lost, in a chain restaurant... with my reputation?..."

Anyone ever been to a restaurant called BBQ Country in America, was 10 years ago so I may be remembering it better than it was but that place was absolutely amazing. Really cheap aswell, would go back to America again just for their food :P

Anyone taste the potent flavour of disdain in the air?

"Me, the Marquis de Manchester, lost, in a chain restaurant... with my reputation?..."

:blink:

Fucking hell man Dave! Coming from you, that post was as rich as a butcher's turd!