The BBQ Thread

Ketsbaia

Fop = best poster on here. Fact

He's behind you! :P

In the history of the world the mob are nearly always wrong. Julius Caesar will testify to this. :icon_lol:

Well that's sheeple for you. :blink:

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No he won't. He's dead, he can't testify to pretty much anything... :P

I do love how you ruffle your skirts, and storm off claiming never to return...... yet 5 mins later you're back again. Flirt. :icon_lol:

See, all I did in the beginning was posting a gardening advice. Something I've been doing here for years in various threads that are or turning into total humbug. For example see Leaze's thread about Mick in the Newcastle section. So my participation had little to do with you. Or in fact, if you want, rather than ignoring it was actually acknowledging that it needs some kind of obsession to start this kind of an abortion of a thread in the first place. So by trying to ridicule it I was actually on your side in the beginning. So how this makes me a "usual suspect" is a bit hilarious. Though participating on toontastic regularly does make me a usual suspect to post in a thread.

But your need to reply to (and misinterpreting) nearly every single post in this thread because of an alleged mob mentality and as you think that they are highlighting your villain state do make you look very obsessed.

You're clearly obsessed or you wouldn't BE replying.

At least you seem to have accepted your level of denial in trying to ignore the level of obsession (and need frankly) it actually takes to MAKE a thread like this in the first place. :icon_lol:

Up there with the 5-a-side thread anyway.

Although I see you're keenly avoiding answering my question, but even you must admit how right I am now, surely?

:blink:

I rest my case. :icon_lol:

*cranks up the barbie*

Got any hedgehog?

Interestingly, a barbecued hedgehog would provide tougher opposition than 95% of the teams in the Oceania confederation.

Best way is to put the hedgehog in clay, bake it and then (when it's done) crack open the clay surround. The spines will come away with the clay overcoat.

*cranks up the barbie*

Got any hedgehog?

Interestingly, a barbecued hedgehog would provide tougher opposition than 95% of the teams in the Oceania confederation.

Best way is to put the hedgehog in clay, bake it and then (when it's done) crack open the clay surround. The spines will come away with the clay overcoat.

:blink: still can't keep away. :P

*cranks up the barbie*

Got any hedgehog?

Since when was baking part of the barbecue chefs remit.

If I wanted my hedgehog baked i'd fucking well bake it.

*cranks up the barbie*

Got any hedgehog?

I suppose people do baked potatoes on barbecues sometimes. For values of "people" including "pasty-faced non-meat-eaters".

*cranks up the barbie*

Got any hedgehog?

I suppose people do baked potatoes on barbecues sometimes. For values of "people" including "pasty-faced non-meat-eaters".

You're obsessed with me.