QPR make capture of Dyer on loan

Rob W

QPR make capture of Dyer on loan

Lloyd Dyer

Dyer has struggled to break into the Baggies first-team

West Brom winger Lloyd Dyer has joined QPR on a month's loan.

The 23-year-old will go straight into the Loftus Road club's side to face Millwall on Tuesday.

Dyer has yet to make a first-team appearance for the Baggies this season but the Premiership club have the option of recalling him if needed.

The pacy forward spent the last two months of last campaign on-loan at Coventry City where he made six outing without scoring.

;):dork::lol:;):razz:

Send him down to Shepherd's Bush anyways. Hopefully he might get on the wrong side of one of those gun wielding loopers in the directors box and cop a bullet.

The world would be a better place without him, NUFC would score for the insurance. Everyone's a winner.

Have to say i'm keen to have Dyer back in the team as we have missed his pace, direct attacking and his performances of last season.

If he carries on from the way he played before injury in the second half of last season we'll be much better for it.

Thing is though, he wouldn't get in my first choice midfield but Nobby is looking forward to working with him again and Souness seems to point out that he will be a regular? ;)

Thing is though, he wouldn't get in my first choice midfield but Nobby is looking forward to working with him again and Souness seems to point out that he will be a regular? :D

39597[/snapback]

Agree. My front six (injury and form permitting) would be:

----------Owen--Shearer

Luque---Emre--Parker---Solano

Although I think it would be great to bring someone with Dyers pace on as the opposing defence tired. Also he played his best stuff alongside Nobby and Solano is talking up their partnership in the Journal this morning.

Thing is though, he wouldn't get in my first choice midfield but Nobby is looking forward to working with him again and Souness seems to point out that he will be a regular? :D

39597[/snapback]

Fortunately though you're not picking the team, you rhastclart!

39597[/snapback]

Agree. My front six (injury and form permitting) would be:

----------Owen--Shearer

Luque---Emre--Parker---Solano

Although I think it would be great to bring someone with Dyers pace on as the opposing defence tired. Also he played his best stuff alongside Nobby and Solano is talking up their partnership in the Journal this morning.

39979[/snapback]

Don't really see how it would be fair, or even advantageous, to bench N'Zogbia after his recent games tbh.

39597[/snapback]

Fortunately though you're not picking the team, you rhastclart!

40002[/snapback]

Your team?