Newcastle vs Reading 3pm Kick Off

Guest BigThompers

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Warren Barton goes close to a fourth with a dipping first-time volley at St James', but it flies inches past the post. Four-nil would certainly have been harsh on Reading. From the BBC!

LMFAO

1648: Warren Barton goes close to a fourth with a dipping first-time volley at St James', but it flies inches past the post. Four-nil would certainly have been harsh on Reading.

:)

1649: Warren Barton goes close to a fourth with a dipping first-time volley at St James', but it flies inches past the post. Seconds later Damien Duff stings Marcus Hahnemann's palms at the near post. Four-nil would certainly have been harsh on Reading.

1648: Warren Barton goes close to a fourth with a dipping first-time volley at St James', but it flies inches past the post. Four-nil would certainly have been harsh on Reading.

:blink:

Bastard!

Anyone got highlights of the goals?

Do you mean just the bit where it actually crosses the line?

Just that bit :blink:

:):)

I am literally walking in a Keegan wonderland.

3 on the bounce. What a man! :)<_<

Nice to be looking up the table rather than down too. :cantlook:

"harsh on Reading" what nonsense, we demolished them. 4 would've been great.

MOM was Beye for me although Barton really has come into form these last few games and shown us why he should be in the team.

Edited by acrossthepond

...and some of you were worried

I was never concerned :)

:blink:

best thing of it? We're winning BY playing good football. it's not a "it's not the performances it's the result" conversation down the pub any more. :)

I'd just like to say, for all those nay-sayers who were moaning when Kev came back, whinged we were a laughing stock, etc etc... HA FUCKING HA! I've been excited or at least interested in the footy again since Keegan returned and it's just getting better all the time, sure we're not going to win them all but fucking hell it feels great at the moment and it's none of that drab, head-less chicken shit we've seen over the past few years under Souness, Roeder and Fat Sam! We have entertainment again at long last!!!

I truly am walking in a Keegan wonderland! Get in! :lol:

Bit of a shakey start in the first few minutes which started to worry me and had me thinking 'OH NO' but then we settled down and Martins goal gave me back that good feeling.

Didn't see Barton as been m.o.m, he had a good game but for me it was Beye. Lovely chip in for Owen's goal, I expected him to have a shot like he did last week.