Bellamy - fairs fair

Rob W

Moses 11th commandment tbh.

39482[/snapback]

God's 11th commandment.

Moses was the "service provider"!

If you believe in that stuff that is. ;)

39505[/snapback]

I believe in the 10 Commandments, just not in God :dork:

39512[/snapback]

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.' Monopolies and mergers?

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.' Disagree

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.' No problem

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.' Tell that to B&Q

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.' If they're sober

SIX: 'You shall not murder.' Ok, fair point

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.' But what would Trisha do?

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.' Again, fair point

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.' I promise

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.' Unless he's got a REALLY fit ox

:lol:

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe in their existence, unlike God's.

39517[/snapback]

I was only messing abaht!

On the other hand, I believe in the possibility of God, I just don't have much faith in religion.

39520[/snapback]

So was I ;)

Moses 11th commandment tbh.

39482[/snapback]

God's 11th commandment.

Moses was the "service provider"!

If you believe in that stuff that is. :dork:

39505[/snapback]

I believe in the 10 Commandments, just not in God :lol:

39512[/snapback]

ONE: 'You shall have no other gods before Me.' Monopolies and mergers?

TWO: 'You shall not make for yourself a carved image--any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.' Disagree

THREE: 'You shall not take the name of the LORD your God in vain.' No problem

FOUR: 'Remember the Sabbath day, to keep it holy.' Tell that to B&Q

FIVE: 'Honor your father and your mother.' If they're sober

SIX: 'You shall not murder.' Ok, fair point

SEVEN: 'You shall not commit adultery.' But what would Trisha do?

EIGHT: 'You shall not steal.' Again, fair point

NINE: 'You shall not bear false witness against your neighbor.' I promise

TEN: 'You shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox, nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's.' Unless he's got a REALLY fit ox

;)

39516[/snapback]

Shouldn't it have been the nine Commandments, and a whole lot of others tagged into a tenth at the end??? ;)

Edited by snakehips

And since when was God a Yank??

''neighbor'' ??? ;)

Everyone knows he/she/it was from Cullercoats!

39534[/snapback]

Swarthy Middle-Eastern asylum-seeking type I think you'll find, or was that Jesus? :dork:

And since when was God a Yank??

''neighbor'' ??? ;)

Everyone knows he/she/it was from Cullercoats!

39534[/snapback]

Swarthy Middle-Eastern asylum-seeking type I think you'll find, or was that Jesus? :dork:

39535[/snapback]

Jesus wept??? :lol:

39538[/snapback]

Christ on a bike?

Excuse me lads, but what the fuck has all this religious bollocks got to do with Craig Bellamy exactly?

Can we just get back to arguing about him again!

;)

39595[/snapback]

I'll ask you seeing that Leazes isn't answering it.

When will you drop the whole "Bellamy" subject?

Excuse me lads, but what the fuck has all this religious bollocks got to do with Craig Bellamy exactly?

;)

39595[/snapback]

39615[/snapback]

When the last member of this board finally drops dead of course! :dork:

Seriously...well from my point of view it will ultimately get boring as any topic does eventually if contiunally recycled to the point of infinite.

But the quickest way i suspect would be for nobody to post any more threads that have a go at him, his personality or his performances because if that happens then other people will defend him.

I know i haven't and never will start a thread about him if he scores goals, plays well or if say Hughes says what a great bloke he is as theres no need, and i don't think Leazes especially starts them so much as joining ones already there.

So i think the quickest way to end it is no threads slagging him off started and no threads mentioning his goals etc. started.

;)

39595[/snapback]

39615[/snapback]

when Gemmill admits he's wrong about something

;)

39595[/snapback]

39615[/snapback]

When the last member of this board finally drops dead of course! :dork:

Seriously...well from my point of view it will ultimately get boring as any topic does eventually if contiunally recycled to the point of infinite.

But the quickest way i suspect would be for nobody to post any more threads that have a go at him, his personality or his performances because if that happens then other people will defend him.

I know i haven't and never will start a thread about him if he scores goals, plays well or if say Hughes says what a great bloke he is as theres no need, and i don't think Leazes especially starts them so much as joining ones already there.

So i think the quickest way to end it is no threads slagging him off started and no threads mentioning his goals etc. started.

39618[/snapback]

yep, pretty much correct.

Along with my last post, the admittance by all concerned that Souness is a fuckwit for selling one of his best players rather than do his job he is well paid for, would help as well.

Seems about fair, if no-one posts slagging him off we won't have the same argument over and over and over again.

For the record, I always thought the was a prick, but he was our prick. He didn't score enough goals but his overall contribution more than made up for that.

We will never know the full story so speculation based on hearsay is worthless.

;)

39595[/snapback]

39615[/snapback]

when Gemmill admits he's wrong about something

39619[/snapback]

I thought you were a decent poster once. Does that count? :dork:

LM, my only problem with your views on Bellamy are that they are so one-sided. Of course he was a good player, but he was far from being without his faults (on the pitch as well as off). You go on like we've flogged Maradonna.

:dork:

39595[/snapback]

39615[/snapback]

When the last member of this board finally drops dead of course! :lol:

39618[/snapback]

Agreed there Papa, and while I also say that the arguement will continue until suitable and similarly priced replacements are found, it would still niggle with me that we could and possibly should still have Bellamy to call on as well. ;)

Just wish Ozzie on the Newcastle Online boards could take up your suggestion to stop bringing him up. Whoo boy, talk about shit stirring. ;)

When I started this I was actually commenting on his performance on SATURDAY - but as usual...

at least we haven't had the obligatory picture of Rachel Stevens posted (hint hint)

It's not in doubt. We all know he should still be in the squad but it's his (mostly rumoured) attitude that has prevented this and there's nowt we can do about it.

N-O is like a kiddie's playground though isn't it?

39656[/snapback]

There is a furtive excitement going on at the moment that would challenge the look on my dogs mug when faced with a field of alluring trouser legs. Despite being somewhat scrappy we are now world beaters, and I fully expect us to be on the verge of going down again as soon as we suffer our next defeat.

Extraordinarily exaggerated sense of reality so, err... I suppose you could say there appears to be something strange in the water over on N-O, yes. :dork:;)

N-O is like a kiddie's playground though isn't it?

39656[/snapback]

There is a furtive excitement going on at the moment that would challenge the look on my dogs mug when faced with a field of alluring trouser legs. Despite being somewhat scrappy we are now world beaters, and I fully expect us to be on the verge of going down again as soon as we suffer our next defeat.

Extraordinarily exaggerated sense of reality so, err... I suppose you could say there appears to be something strange in the water over on N-O, yes. :dork:;)

39687[/snapback]

Feast or famine, typical footie fans I suppose.