Shannon Matthews

Ketsbaia

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the step-dad isn't involved in her disappearance somewhere down the line then I'll eat my own shit.

That's a flattering photo of him tbh, some of the one's on the front pages of the papers recently make him look like he belongs in an episode of Shameless.

• 3 weeks later...
If the step-dad isn't involved in her disappearance somewhere down the line then I'll eat my own shit.

That's a flattering photo of him tbh, some of the one's on the front pages of the papers recently make him look like he belongs in an episode of Shameless.

They should've just got you to lead the investigation.

Tbf it only takes one look and you can see that there's something dodgy about him.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/bradford/7326006.stm

:)

Fucking Hell, he looks like a street artists comic drawing of Rooney :blink:

I also dont think this stepdad fella will be seeing much of the ''Find Shannon' fund either like :)

Anyone know the name of that chimpy looking one? Apparently one of the brothers have said they intend to play for the Republic of Ireland.

Graham's the one in the pic.

The bespectacled stepfather wore a black Manchester United shirt with the name Ronaldo on the back and spoke only to confirm his name, address and age.

ronaldo-crying.jpg

Police investigating the alleged abduction of schoolgirl Shannon Matthews have arrested two women.

Nine-year-old Shannon disappeared on 19 February and was found less than a mile from her home in Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, three weeks later.

Police have arrested two women, aged 25 and 49. They are being questioned by officers over Shannon's disappearance.

Shannon's stepfather's uncle Michael Donovan, 39, has been charged with kidnapping and false imprisonment.

The 25-year-old woman was arrested on suspicion of assisting an offender.

Huge search

The 49-year-old woman is being held on suspicion of attempting to pervert the course of justice.

Shannon vanished after returning from a school swimming trip.

West Yorkshire Police mounted a huge investigation involving hundreds of officers and a team of 60 detectives in an attempt to find her.

Mr Donovan, of Lidgate Gardens, Batley Carr, was arrested after the youngster was found.

His trial has been provisionally set for November 11 at Leeds Crown Court.

Craig Meehan 22, Shannon's stepfather, of Dewsbury, has been charged with possessing indecent images of children.