Why people won't help themselves

The Fish

IBS is often linked with stress, junk food and late nights. Hopefully she's turning things round through gym work but getting off the crisps, cake and fizzy pop would do her the world of good. I've noticed on TV health shows they usually recommend colonic irrigation for cleansing the bowel of unhealthy waste; you could offer to stick the garden hose up her arse, which will save money and embarrassment. It's the least you can do as her brother and I'm sure she'll appreciate the offer.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IBS is often linked with stress, junk food and late nights. Hopefully she's turning things round through gym work but getting off the crisps, cake and fizzy pop would do her the world of good. I've noticed on TV health shows they usually recommend colonic irrigation for cleansing the bowel of unhealthy waste; you could offer to stick the garden hose up her arse, which will save money and embarrassment. It's the least you can do as her brother and I'm sure she'll appreciate the offer.

It wouldn't the first thing I'd have told her to stick up her arse. :lol:

I'm proper delighted that my sister is having a little boy though. Means I can inflict the same torture on him that I've endured for years. He too can spend a fortune falling in love with a club that accepts the cash and boots him in the knackers. :D

Just worried that the little fella's Fat Aunty is going to be a bit of a feeder...

You know what Fish you're never satisfied,

you moan people wont help themseleves yet only last week you were moaning that someone had helped themselves...to your telly.

Make up your mind :lol:

It wouldn't the first thing I'd have told her to stick up her arse. :D

I'm proper delighted that my sister is having a little boy though. Means I can inflict the same torture on him that I've endured for years. He too can spend a fortune falling in love with a club that accepts the cash and boots him in the knackers. :(

Just worried that the little fella's Fat Aunty is going to be a bit of a feeder...

:lol: Congrats. I believe the correct stance for an Uncle is to set a bad example, spoil them rotten and teach them bad habits. That way they will hate their parents and love you. I suppose following the toon could be exciting or disappointing for the little lad depending on who buys the club off Ashley (I refuse to accept the fat cunt will be around for the long term). But most likely disappointing.

Guest Gordon McKeag
as it's been brought up there is some good news. My other sister just had her second scan and the baby is moving around and doing great, this was made possible because she lost 7 stone. Now her losing the weight and getting preggo has finally, kicked the other one into gear. She's signed up tot he same gym as my eldest sister and has been going with her for the past month or so.

but yeah, she's still got IBS and takes immodium like they're tic tacs

Good mate, at least the hoose won't smell like the old Victorian bogs in the Bigg Market no more. 24st (TWENTY FOUR for vidiprinter purposes), fuckin hell. How do you get to be 24st as a lass? I mean you know 16-18st due to circumstances aye that's understandable, but TWENTY FOUR. You must have to do 5000 calories a day for years. Was she a big Haribo fan? Congrats on becoming an uncle though.

Guest Gordon McKeag

I'm proper delighted that my sister is having a little boy though. Means I can inflict the same torture on him that I've endured for years. He too can spend a fortune falling in love with a club that accepts the cash and boots him in the knackers. :(

:lol: Congrats. I believe the correct stance for an Uncle is to set a bad example, spoil them rotten and teach them bad habits. That way they will hate their parents and love you. I suppose following the toon could be exciting or disappointing for the little lad depending on who buys the club off Ashley (I refuse to accept the fat cunt will be around for the long term). But most likely disappointing.

When I glanced at your post I thought that said soil them rotten.

You know what Fish you're never satisfied,

you moan people wont help themseleves yet only last week you were moaning that someone had helped themselves...to your telly.

Make up your mind :D

:lol:

Guest Gordon McKeag
She not followin through these day Fish?

What about you? :lol:

:D Scott Parker played for us the last time I followed through.

I'm proper delighted that my sister is having a little boy though. Means I can inflict the same torture on him that I've endured for years. He too can spend a fortune falling in love with a club that accepts the cash and boots him in the knackers. :suicide:

When I glanced at your post I thought that said soil them rotten.

:(

IBS is often linked with stress, junk food and late nights. Hopefully she's turning things round through gym work but getting off the crisps, cake and fizzy pop would do her the world of good. I've noticed on TV health shows they usually recommend colonic irrigation for cleansing the bowel of unhealthy waste; you could offer to stick the garden hose up her arse, which will save money and embarrassment and you might get a bonus hard on out of it. It's the least you can do as her brother and I'm sure she'll appreciate the offer.

IBS is often linked with stress, junk food and late nights. Hopefully she's turning things round through gym work but getting off the crisps, cake and fizzy pop would do her the world of good. I've noticed on TV health shows they usually recommend colonic irrigation for cleansing the bowel of unhealthy waste; you could offer to stick the garden hose up her arse, which will save money and embarrassment and you might get a bonus hard on out of it. It's the least you can do as her brother and I'm sure she'll appreciate the offer.

:D

as it's been brought up there is some good news. My other sister just had her second scan and the baby is moving around and doing great, this was made possible because she lost 7 stone. Now her losing the weight and getting preggo has finally, kicked the other one into gear. She's signed up tot he same gym as my eldest sister and has been going with her for the past month or so.

Good mate, at least the hoose won't smell like the old Victorian bogs in the Bigg Market no more. 24st (TWENTY FOUR for vidiprinter purposes), fuckin hell. How do you get to be 24st as a lass? I mean you know 16-18st due to circumstances aye that's understandable, but TWENTY FOUR. You must have to do 5000 calories a day for years. Was she a big Haribo fan? Congrats on becoming an uncle though.

Cheers, I'm proper excited, for years she wasn't able to conceive and I'm delighted she's done it naturally, it's a tangible result of her efforts to lose weight.

She wants to call it Lloyd though... not pleased about that mind. I want a proper name for him, not Lloyd...

Sister with IBS decided she doesn't want to know the sex of it, so everybody else has to watch what they say around her. Little selfish iyam, I mean, if you want to know but the mum doesn't, tough shit, but making everybody else keep a secret is just her being contrary.

Cheers, I'm proper excited, for years she wasn't able to conceive and I'm delighted she's done it naturally, it's a tangible result of her efforts to lose weight.

She wants to call it Lloyd though... not pleased about that mind. I want a proper name for him, not Lloyd...

Sister with IBS decided she doesn't want to know the sex of it, so everybody else has to watch what they say around her. Little selfish iyam, I mean, if you want to know but the mum doesn't, tough shit, but making everybody else keep a secret is just her being contrary.

Can you not just refer to the baby as TSB?

Guaranteed to do your Sis' head in.

That's fucking ridiculous like.

Guest Gordon McKeag

Fuckin Lloyd :lol: is the father from Brixton like?

Tell the IBS sister if she avoids caking it for two weeks you won't tell her the sex of the baby. That'll sharp clear the problem up.

Edited by Gordon McKeag