Join Me - What can I do?

Happy Face

Yeah, that RAOK Day has been my only non-lonesome ones.... oh, except when we had a mini meet in York... and we gave stuff to a homeless dude (who had a pet hamster) and gave sweets out to everyone we went by.  Giving Haribo to bouncers makes them happy, we found.

I have to admit, I'm not very good at doing stuff on Fridays religiously anymore.  However, I do try my best to just Be Good as much as possible.... I make an effort to be polite to people and whatnot.  Little things like thanking the bus/tram driver or whatever.... maybe having a little chat with someone who normally wouldn't be chatted with.  Like one time the guy working in 7-11 in Melbourne did the normal "hi how are you" thing when he served me, and I replied "great thanks!!! how are you?" in a tone of voice that implied that i really cared.  He stopped what he was doing in surprise, looked at me, smiled and said that actually he was doing ok.  It was so small, but it seemed to make that little difference.

Also once left a note on a car windscreen saying "Nice Parking!!!"    It was, as well.  Very impressive. :lol:

37724[/snapback]

deadly serious question. are you a university student?

38315[/snapback]

Not until next week I believe. Which means she's going to get even worse. :dork:

38333[/snapback]

;)