Adolf Hitler

Kevin Carr's Gloves

When I was in France there was a documentary on Hitler saying how he wanted to invade Paris without force as he loved the city and wanted to use that as the capital of his own super power. The Israeli who I was watching it (who's also Jewish), popped up with, "Oh, so he was a kind man afterall". :lol:

37504[/snapback]

He was, he was...... people always said he was polite, kind and generous

he was pretty much a vegetarian, and hated cruelty to animals

Of course he also believed it was his duty to kill of all sorts of people

History teaches us that not every tyrant froths at the mouth and plays the violin while burning down Rome

J V Stalin was a great dancer, a very good singer and one hell of a party animal. he rembered people who had done him a good turn when he was down (unfortunately he was equally as good as rembering those who hadn't)

37514[/snapback]

Never trust a vegetarian, tea total, animal lover tbh.

37515[/snapback]

Quote of the day, that! ;)

Joe Stalin, what a mover!

"Quote of the day, that! icon_lol.gif

Joe Stalin, what a mover!"

Aye - he'd have moved you swift enough...............................

"mmmm- that's 25000 death warrants signed - time for a song... hang on there's an empty space on the bottom of the page - waste not -want not MANC MAG - there you go....... SECRETARY!"

When I was in France there was a documentary on Hitler saying how he wanted to invade Paris without force as he loved the city and wanted to use that as the capital of his own super power. The Israeli who I was watching it (who's also Jewish), popped up with, "Oh, so he was a kind man afterall". :lol:

37504[/snapback]

He was, he was...... people always said he was polite, kind and generous

he was pretty much a vegetarian, and hated cruelty to animals

Of course he also believed it was his duty to kill of all sorts of people

History teaches us that not every tyrant froths at the mouth and plays the violin while burning down Rome

J V Stalin was a great dancer, a very good singer and one hell of a party animal. he rembered people who had done him a good turn when he was down (unfortunately he was equally as good as rembering those who hadn't)

37514[/snapback]

Never trust a vegetarian, tea total, animal lover tbh.

37515[/snapback]

Interestingly (or not!) i was watching QI with Stephen Fry recently, well i was watching him in it not watching it with him!

And they said he wasn't tee total at all and liked a drop of wine and that he wasn't a veggie either, it was just made up about him.

I think pooing on people's heads may have said more about his mentality than not eating meat, not sure where Alex stands on that issue...

37577[/snapback]

Directly over the head presumably. :lol:

37580[/snapback]

More of a squat tbh

I bet the corridors were in a bit of a state...

That Downfall film about the last few days of Hitler's life is out on dvd now, looks quite interesting.

(on the subject of veggies...my brother is one, and he's teetotal, and he's sixteen...I'm starting to get worried)

That Downfall film about the last few days of Hitler's life is out on dvd now, looks quite interesting.

39016[/snapback]

Channel 4 are launching More4 on Freeview and Sky in October and Downfall is going to be on in the first couple of weeks.