NUFC v Stoke - FA Cup replay

sammynb

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen highlights on BBC1

No complaints about Emre's red. Didnt look that bad at first but terrible challenge.

He was stupid to get wound up by the challenge on him and retailiate, but you must admit the first challenge was rough too.

Oh of course. Probably only deserved a yellow though... but for it to not even be a foul is abit weird.

Yellow for both I'd say, but then I didn't see an angle on the Beeb that showed Emre's challenge to be anything more than petulant. Then again, that seems to be enough these days, and he should have known that. I'd still love to see it from the ref's perspective.

As I said at first it just looks like a dodgy challenge, but one of the replays clearly shows Emre going in high foot first just under the guy's right knee making some contact as well. Oh well.

despite being largely unimpressed by today's developments, I nearly shed a tear seeing Keegan being brought into the ground by smug Ashley.

This is exactly what we need, sod everyone else taking the piss, this is Newcastle and the passion and new found excitement could make this work!

2058: GOAL Havant & Waterlooville 3-2 Swansea

Richard Pacquette fluffs a great chance for Havant to make it 4-1. And how he'll regret that - Swansea go on the attack, Guillem Bauza hits a shot which rebounds off the inside of the post and falls kindly for Jason Scotland who sidefoots home. Will the drama never end? WILL IT?

God, you can tell this fella was raised on Vic and Bob and just wishes he was as wacky as them. :nufc:

2058: GOAL Havant & Waterlooville 3-2 Swansea

Richard Pacquette fluffs a great chance for Havant to make it 4-1. And how he'll regret that - Swansea go on the attack, Guillem Bauza hits a shot which rebounds off the inside of the post and falls kindly for Jason Scotland who sidefoots home. Will the drama never end? WILL IT?

God, you can tell this fella was raised on Vic and Bob and just wishes he was as wacky as them. :nufc:

By far and away the worst online commentator I've read on there.