Houllier would take the job....

Asprilla

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And today the man who was officially ranked as the sixth best club coach in the world, 55-year-old Brazilian Abel Braga, contacted me to throw his hat into the ring.

;) ;) :D

Comedy gold. Safe in the knowledge it'll never get back to Adel Braga. Whoever he is.

What the fuck ;)

Tell you what, next time anyone here goes for a job we should ring Oliver. I can just imagine it. Top manager thinking of talking to the club, who should he contact? Why of course, the local hack.

What the fuck ;)

Tell you what, next time anyone here goes for a job we should ring Oliver. I can just imagine it. Top manager thinking of talking to the club, who should he contact? Why of course, the local hack.

Oliver must be inundated with calls to his mobile on a daily basis with some of the finest crop of managers wanting the job - and to think they can't even find the "Contact" link on NUFC.co.uk, unbelievable.

Edited by Tribal

The stuff he won speaks for itself. He bought some crap players, but some very good one's too.

I think Pool fans got pissed off with him in the end, things like playing Owen up front on his own, and refusing to play Litmanen.

I heard somewhere Lyon had never won the league before their current run :D

It's a bit more than a run now like. :yes

Don't even think about trying to out-pedant me son :)

I'll let you have the son comment like, as you are a tad older than me. :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: I wish.

Trying to do you a favour there man. :icon_lol:

Although I've lost count how many times you say well maybe you could pull it off as you are a lot younger than me. ;)

You are talking about clothes right? I'm thinking of that Wing Man T-Shirt ;)