Houllier would take the job....

Asprilla

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard somewhere Lyon had never won the league before their current run ;)

It's a bit more than a run now like. ;)

Don't even think about trying to out-pedant me son :D

I'll let you have the son comment like, as you are a tad older than me. :yes

Houllier can fuck right off. Played pretty average stuff for Liverpool, inherited a great Lyon team and couldn't take them that extra step, has bought alot of shit. Will have a heart attack if he comes here also.

Fucking hell, extra step to where?

World domination with pinky and the brain!

Fuck some of you talk some shite.

OL have been French champions for six years, it takes a manager with some talent to maintain this.

And he is technical director of the FFF, you don't think he might have his eye on the best players and potentials in France?

Not my first choice but rates above a fucking lot of other dross we are being linked with.

You would think so, but did you see the young french players he bought for Liverpool? Anthony Le Tallec, Florent Sinama-Pongolle and Bruno Cheyrou. That with being the Head of Technical development of the French F.A before he took the liverpool job.

But agree with the last point.

Edited by khay

I'll let you have the son comment like, as you are a tad older than me. :yes

:) I wish.

It's a bit more than a run now like. :D

Don't even think about trying to out-pedant me son :yes

I'll let you have the son comment like, as you are a tad older than me. :)

:icon_lol: I wish.

Trying to do you a favour there man. :icon_lol:

Although I've lost count how many times you say well maybe you could pull it off as you are a lot younger than me. ;)

i'm not sure i'd fancy houlier being the one to identify players. he signed plenty of shocking players at liverpool. cisse, song, diao, le tallac etc

True, but he also plucked Hyypia from nowhere, took a chance on some kid called Riise, gambled on Finnan who had came right through the leagues...

Riise was pretty handy. Played for Monaco and Norway at the time. Finnan looked quality to be fair.

It's a bit more than a run now like. :D

Don't even think about trying to out-pedant me son :yes

I'll let you have the son comment like, as you are a tad older than me. :)

:icon_lol: I wish.

Trying to do you a favour there man. :icon_lol:

Although I've lost count how many times you say well maybe you could pull it off as you are a lot younger than me. ;)

:icon_lol:

Houllier can fuck right off. Played pretty average stuff for Liverpool, inherited a great Lyon team and couldn't take them that extra step, has bought alot of shit. Will have a heart attack if he comes here also.

Fucking hell, extra step to where?

World domination with pinky and the brain!

Fuck some of you talk some shite.

OL have been French champions for six years, it takes a manager with some talent to maintain this.

And he is technical director of the FFF, you don't think he might have his eye on the best players and potentials in France?

Not my first choice but rates above a fucking lot of other dross we are being linked with.

You would think so, but did you see the young french players he bought for Liverpool? Anthony Le Tallec, Florent Sinama-Pongolle and Bruno Cheyrou. That with being the Head of Technical development of the French F.A before he took the liverpool job.

But agree with the last point.

I always though Sinama-Pongolle had potential he just needed a Shearer type to show him how to stay on his feet and not cry when he got kicked.

He'd be a bonus for the club shop if he turned out half decent ;)

Alan Oliver clearly hasn't got a clue, in today's Chronicle he just repeats the Houllier rumour. He does however come out with a few classics...

In the meantime there is no shortage of a top men interested in the post which is often dubbed as a poisoned chalice.

I took a call last night from the No 2 to a top Premier League manager putting their case.

And today the man who was officially ranked as the sixth best club coach in the world, 55-year-old Brazilian Abel Braga, contacted me to throw his hat into the ring.

;);)

Alan Oliver clearly hasn't got a clue, in today's Chronicle he just repeats the Houllier rumour. He does however come out with a few classics...

In the meantime there is no shortage of a top men interested in the post which is often dubbed as a poisoned chalice.

I took a call last night from the No 2 to a top Premier League manager putting their case.

And today the man who was officially ranked as the sixth best club coach in the world, 55-year-old Brazilian Abel Braga, contacted me to throw his hat into the ring.

;);)

He doesn't stick around at clubs long :D

Career as a manager

1985 - Botafogo (Brazil).

1986 - Vitória (Brazil).

1987-1988 - Santa Cruz (Brazil).

1988-1989 - Internacional (Brazil).

1989-1991 - Famalicão (Portugal).

1991 - Internacional (Brazil).

1992-1993 - Belenenses (Portugal).

1994 - Vitória de Setúbal (Portugal).

1995 - Vasco (Brazil).