This geezer whose turned up after 5 years having abandoned his canoe

Smooth Operator

There's a fucking rabbit off here like.

Turns out his Mrs has only just sold the house in the last couple of weeks and fucked off to live in Panama.

He was legally declared dead in 2003 so sounds to me like she's waited a few years so it doesn't sound too dodgy then fucked off. Seen her in the paper this morning and she looks a right nutter.

The bloke apparently says he's got no memory of the last 5 years, bollocks! Reckon he was getting knocked about by his mrs so disappeared promising himself he'll only resurface once the violent bitch has left the country.

My assumptions will be proved correct, mark my words.

He disappears and then reappears once the life insurance is cashed and the wife dicks off to the t'other side of the world!! A little convenient me thinks.

It's not beyond the realms of possibility I suppose :D

He disappears and then reappears once the life insurance is cashed and the wife dicks off to the t'other side of the world!! A little convenient me thinks.

And neither is you getting some cock this side of xmas...........well on 2nd thoughts!!!!! :D

And neither is you getting some cock this side of xmas...........well on 2nd thoughts!!!!! :D

Well as the biggest cock around here after that post, I guess you could say I struck lucky already! :icon_lol:

Well as the biggest cock around here after that post, I guess you could say I struck lucky already! :icon_lol:

You're in dreamland pet, I wouldn't part your lettuce leaves with Wacky's!!

That's cos despite all your bickering on here, you're probably too busy licking his hoop! tongue99.gif

That's cos despite all your bickering on here, you're probably too busy licking his hoop! tongue99.gif

Woah there pet, I know where your cats live and Wacky is a hot shot with his black widow!!

Can we not have some kind of warning system for those posts that rapidly descend in anal/vaginal topics? I appreciate that might be every other post, but I'm trying to have me egg and chips here.

Fucking loving that smilie like :icon_lol: and keep me out of it

bbc news

Police arrest 'missing canoeist'

Mr Darwin was arrested in the early hours

A man who reappeared five years after it was thought he had drowned at sea while canoeing has been arrested.

John Darwin was presumed dead after the remains of his canoe were found washed up on a beach in Seaton Carew, near Hartlepool, Teesside, in March 2002.

The 57-year-old walked into a London police station at the weekend, saying he did not remember where he had been.

The arrest came as the Daily Mirror published a photo alleging it showed Mr Darwin and his wife, Anne, in Panama.

Mrs Darwin, who has moved to Panama, told the Daily Mail newspaper she claimed his life insurance payouts in good faith.

Cleveland Police said a man had been arrested by Hampshire officers at their request but made no further comment.

The Daily Mirror newspaper reported that a photo of the Darwins was apparently taken in Panama last year when they stayed in an apartment, rented through the firm Move to Panama.

There has been no independent verification of the photo.

Anne Darwin has moved to Panama

Mr Darwin was reunited with his sons, Anthony and Mark earlier this week, who said he could not remember anything since June 2000.

His wife, Anne, recently sold the couple's home and moved to Panama.

Mr Darwin was declared dead by a coroner in 2003.

Mrs Darwin told newspapers that the money she claimed after that decision may now have to be repaid.

In the statement issued earlier through Cleveland Police, Anthony, 29, and Mark, 31, said that the news of their father's appearance had come as a huge shock to the whole family, but they were extremely happy.

They said he appeared to be in good health and that his wife had been informed and was delighted at the news.

They added: "Since Saturday evening we have been through a traumatic and emotional time and this continues to be a stressful time for John and the family."

Anyone who has seen or had dealings with Mr Darwin over the past five years is asked to contact Cleveland Police.

I can smell a rat (and catmags fanny) from a mile off.

Fucking pair of fuck wits, getting photographed by a property company in Panama!

The wife is on the front pages of the papers this morning too, thought she'd want to keep a low profile.

Stupid bastards!

I can't understand why he came back though.

They'll probably had an agreement that he'd resurface after 5 years if everything has worked out, i.e she's got the insurance money and left the country.

Why he didn't just go out to Panama though is strange?

Any criminal procedings against the wife might be a bit hard now like.

They'll probably had an agreement that he'd resurface after 5 years if everything has worked out, i.e she's got the insurance money and left the country.

Why he didn't just go out to Panama though is strange?

Any criminal procedings against the wife might be a bit hard now like.

Worth a try imo.

I think they need a bit more practice. :D

Apparently the police have been investigated her for the past few months, Panama has had a real problem with dodgy money going through it for a few years, any big cash transfers are alerted to the authorities. They probably thought the plod were getting a bit close so decided to play out this whole amnesia story.