Get Them Out

Tooj

For some reason when I copy an image to my desktop it creates a folder named 'flipped images' and does exactly that. Something the bairns done I think, can't work out how to change it back

I bet that plays havoc when you're on AA routeplanner like.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's even got that slightly bemused facial expression with which you tackle the trials and tribulations of everyday life. :unsure:

is it sad that I know that it's not actually Nemo? It is in fact, his Dad... :finger:

It's even got that slightly bemused facial expression with which you tackle the trials and tribulations of everyday life. :unsure:

That's just The Fish's expression when a woman takes her clothes off and he thinks what is he supposed to do next.

is it sad that I know that it's not actually Nemo? It is in fact, his Dad... :D

Dunno, one of the fins does look smaller than the other. :finger:

Dunno, one of the fins does look smaller than the other. :finger:

Might belong to Beadle

It's even got that slightly bemused facial expression with which you tackle the trials and tribulations of everyday life. :finger:

That's just The Fish's expression when a woman takes her clothes off and he thinks what is he supposed to do next.

Spoilt for choice, rather than lost for ideas my boy. :unsure:

shouldn't you be on a park bench swearing at passers by? in your "tracky b's" :D

It's even got that slightly bemused facial expression with which you tackle the trials and tribulations of everyday life. :finger:

Spoilt for choice, rather than lost for ideas my boy. :unsure:

shouldn't you be on a park bench swearing at passers by? in your "tracky b's" :D

How's that for ya? :D

You're one of those spastics I talked about in the Disney thread who actually enjoyed Finding Nemo. :finger:

You're one of those spastics I talked about in the Disney thread who actually enjoyed Finding Nemo. :finger:

it's a kids film, it's going to be tough for me to say that I "enjoyed" it, but I wouldn't say that it was a shit film. Just not a film that I'd necessarily buy, rent or watch again.

I'm just savvy enough to be able to recognise a character. :D