5/6/7/11 a side footy thread

smoggeordie

• Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We saying 4th June then Steven?

June 4th or 11th, give me till Monday and I'll see which date is best for lads. We'll definitely be playing though, and I'm of the opinion we should make it a regular thing over the summer. There'll be nee heed the baals don't worry.

Think a sent you a text did about 2s ye get it?

Nick yel have to play centre half with me if ye want a game, cos Jay is in nets. I might give ye a half up front but ye welcome to play, you've met 6 or 7 of the kids so ye naa they're canny.

Nee bother, just let me know!

Aye I got the text, couldn't make sense of it at 8AM like, just checked and still can't now. :D

Aye I'm just reading it now, bi? 342am ffs. I think that means no cos n's next to b and i's next to and it needed a t on the end.

We need a proper ref, I know a few but they'd want £20 quid, which is fair enough on a Saturday morning.

If you can sort one go for it mate, saves me a job!

Aye I might even get that sorted the morra. I know an absolutely mint bloke called Kev Gregg, he's head steward in Level 7, often have a bit crack with him at half time, so I'll get him sorted. He's a grade 1 ref, could ref in the Premiership hypothetically. Your lads will be areet chippin a tenner in aye?

Played 2nd (we were 3rd) in our league today and they were one of the best teams we've played in years, average age of about 20, whereas our average is 35, we had one sub, they 5 - and we've now moved into 2nd with a 1-0 win.

4th or 11th for footy Stevie?

Right I've got my team sorted, but with holidays and shifts and all sorts of pish, 25th June is the best date for us. I've also got Kev the ref sorted, £25. He's a top ref. In the meantime I'll turn out for you if you're short.

• 2 weeks later...

Right Besty, get the pitch booked, got 9 of my 11 sorted - 9 or 10am 25th June 2011, no news on whether Gazza's ganna turn oot yet, starting to get the impression 5 bellies is full of pish tbh.