Kindle: Amazon's Well-Established Wireless Reading Device

khay

If mine wasn't a bit banjaxed I'd not bother either. As it is, the back has a crack in it that seems to grow at the same rate as my hairline receeds.

Mine's got the same. Don't try and tell yourself that that justifies the purchase COS IT DOES NOT.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My hairline is going the way of yours, aye. I'm 38 this week though, so I'm ok with it.

I've got the perfect shaped head for baldness, so I'm grand too. It's almost as if a massive chap wasn't enough of a boon from the Gods. :dunno:

As if that'll come out next year. :lol:

Don't say that man. It was the worst thing I could have done reading those books before he's finished the series. I only finished them about six weeks ago and I'm already considering reading them again. Probably read The Hedge Knight first though.

• 4 weeks later...

If anyone's looking for an entry-level e-book reader for themselves, the kids or whatnot, they're flogging off the Kobo Touch and Mini ranges for £29 a pop - presumably because there's newer technology on the way, but I don't see why there'd be any issues in terms of future compatibility/support. Usual provisos apply, they use different file formats to the Kindle, yadda yadda yadda (although the fella says you can convert the files easily enough and he's one of them there under-30s so I tend to believe him when it comes to technology).

http://www.whsmith.co.uk/dept/kobo-ereaders/home#kobo-ereaders

I stand by frenulum features btw. That hasn't changed.

You realise there are a few frenula in the human body, right?

I thought you were educated?

• 3 weeks later...

I've just bought the kindle wi-fi, (don't think I need the 3G for the extra £40) so am hoping it's worth it, when it comes. :)

I'll pm you some links to collections of books you can download for nowt. Will do it tonight.

Any chance you've still got those links?

:whistle: