On this forum....

Asprilla

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You feel more powerful behind a computer and therefore have more freedom to express your extreme views...

32884[/snapback]

Oh, I see.

No, I'm actually including other forums as well as my work and social life when I say I'm considered moderate.

This forum has a really weird undercurrent of aggression and prejudice.

I can't think of many other places where defending racist jokes and making fun of the recent London bombings would be held up as virtues of free speech.

You feel more powerful behind a computer and therefore have more freedom to express your extreme views...

32884[/snapback]

Oh, I see.

No, I'm actually including other forums as well as my work and social life when I say I'm considered moderate.

I can't think of many other places where defending racist jokes and making fun of the recent London bombings would be held up as virtues of free speech.

32887[/snapback]

Keep talking like that mate and im gonna smash you face in!!

32884[/snapback]

Oh, I see.

32887[/snapback]

Keep talking like that mate and im gonna smash you face in!!

32888[/snapback]

Ok.

Will you use cyber-karate or virtual-kung fu?

32884[/snapback]

Oh, I see.

32887[/snapback]

But that's not the case is it? You have nothing of interest to say and so you come out with preposterous statements to try and provoke a reaction. Similar goons on IMDB come out with crap like "Schindlers List is racist because there are no black people in it". Why not start a witty or interesting thread that doesn't denigrated others? You might get a more positive response.

Answer mine and I'll answer yours.

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?...pic=1653&st=100

32878[/snapback]

Which question didn't I answer?

32880[/snapback]

These:

You are very very boring.

Well done.

You are also racist, sexist and homophobic.

You should try to get up to speed with attitudes in the civilised world.

You can divert attention all you like, but I'm right and you know it.

32848[/snapback]

Who was that aimed at then AF?

32858[/snapback]

I didn't invent stealth mode either, yet I've never used it.  Sounds interesting, would you mind explaining why you use it?

Errors are quite acceptable AF, no need to apologise.  Would you care to explain the error to me and why it was wrong?  Oh, and why you keep avoiding the subject?

Why are you being so rude by the way?  You asked people to give you a chance and you'd stop being a 'Prima Donna'.  I did, and you continue to get abusive.  Not really in line with the politically correct, learned intellectual entrepreneur you aspire to.

32818[/snapback]

You can answer the questions you seem to have missed here when you're done with that.

32860[/snapback]

Basically:

-Who were you calling racist, sexist and homophobic?

-Why are you using stealth mode? Honest question, try not to use expletives.

-Can you explain the accounting error you made?

-Actually, what are the accounts liabilities of a sole trader in the UK? I honestly don't know (that's a new one).

-Why do you feel the need to be so rude?

32884[/snapback]

Oh, I see.

32887[/snapback]

But that's not the case is it? You have nothing of interest to say and so you come out with preposterous statements to try and provoke a reaction. Similar goons on IMDB come out with crap like "Schindlers List is racist because there are no black people in it". Why not start a witty or interesting thread that doesn't denigrated others? You might get a more positive response.

32890[/snapback]

I'm not responsible for what people say on other forums. Schindler's List is a book about racism.

As for my thread.....

It is a perfectly politely worded statement, if it doesn't interest you, why are you posting?

Basically:

-Why are you using stealth mode?  Honest question, try not to use expletives.

-Actually, what are the accounts liabilities of a sole trader in the UK? I honestly don't know (that's a new one).

32891[/snapback]

1) Those who thought the jokes were ok and then proceeded with some gay comments about rent boys and stuff

2) I use stealth mode because I am disliked on this forum and want to be able to read stuff sometimes without getting bothered

3) I apologised for not knowing more about accounting. I got caught out and admitted it.

4) The liabilities of a sole trader are the same as any other person. All debts are in my name.

5) Because I get wound up when multiple people are having a pop.

Also are you going to meet me in Tiger Tiger friday at 9pm so i can smash you face in?

32893[/snapback]

Are you serious?! :blush:

:)

32899[/snapback]

Of course, i will be the biggest, hardest looking bloke in there, just walk up to me and smack me in the face so i know who you are.....

I'll respond to you once and then no more because you remind me of a rash, if you're ignored you'll soon disappear.

I'm not responsible for what people say on other forums.

Well you compared this forum to others so I think it's only fair I do so in response. This has been one of the most friendly forums I've been on. People don't suffer fools gladly on here though (Might be wrong, but I think that was why the whole thing was set up).

Schindler's List is a book about racism.

Maybe, but it's also a film. It contains racism, but not for the reasons I stated. Your pedantry is tiresome.

It is a perfectly politely worded statement, if it doesn't interest you, why are you posting?

It wasn't polite. It accused the forum as a whole of aggression and prejudice, which is an insult and a lie.

Now Fuck Off!

Also are you going to meet me in Tiger Tiger friday at 9pm so i can smash you face in?

32893[/snapback]

Are you serious?! :blush:

32899[/snapback]

Of course, i will be the biggest, hardest looking bloke in there, just walk up to me and smack me in the face so i know who you are.....

32900[/snapback]

Ok.

I'll respond to you once and then no more because you remind me of a rash, if you're ignored you'll soon disappear.

I'm not responsible for what people say on other forums.

Well you compared this forum to others so I think it's only fair I do so in response. This has been one of the most friendly forums I've been on. People don't suffer fools gladly on here though (Might be wrong, but I think that was why the whole thing was set up).

Schindler's List is a book about racism.

Maybe, but it's also a film. It contains racism, but not for the reasons I stated. Your pedantry is tiresome.

It wasn't polite. It accused the forum as a whole of aggression and prejudice, which is an insult and a lie.

Now Fuck Off!

32902[/snapback]

Why go on about being polite and then say that?

Prick.

Basically:

32891[/snapback]

1) Those who thought the jokes were ok and then proceeded with some gay comments about rent boys and stuff

2) I use stealth mode because I am disliked on this forum and want to be able to read stuff sometimes without getting bothered

3) I apologised for not knowing more about accounting. I got caught out and admitted it.

4) The liabilities of a sole trader are the same as any other person. All debts are in my name.

32898[/snapback]

Fair enough. have some issues with the answers but at least you've answered them politely. You seem to have calmed down a bit but then you've called someone else a 'little bender' on another thread. Is that a Futurama collectible or were you being a homophobe?

I think you might want to consider that you moved to the North East because of the football club but aren't actually fitting in very well up there as a reason for your specific problems in this forum. You do seem to be venting some thinly masked anger at Geordies in general. - There's my answer to your question as agreed.

Basically:

32891[/snapback]

32898[/snapback]

Fair enough. have some issues with the answers but at least you've answered them politely. You seem to have calmed down a bit but then you've called someone else a 'little bender' on another thread. Is that a Futurama collectible or were you being a homophobe?

I think you might want to consider that you moved to the North East because of the football club but aren't actually fitting in very well up there as a reason for your specific problems in this forum. You do seem to be venting some thinly masked anger at Geordies in general. - There's my answer to your question as agreed.

32909[/snapback]

Yep. I find the attitudes are very insecure and insular.

I was in London all last week and was amazed at how much friendlier people were.

I will be moving south soon, it's not been great up here.

I've found a lot of prejudice towards me because of my accent. I don't know if people assume that I've just come and bought a big house but that's not the case at all.

My wife has found similar problems.

Basically, if you don't fit in, you're not wanted.

I have met a few nice people up here, but by and large, people have an attitude towards southerners which frankly I could do without.

Just my observations.

I have met a few nice people up here, but by and large, people have an attitude towards southerners which frankly I could do without.

Just my observations.

32914[/snapback]

Probably because the majority of southerners think they are far superior to northerners, it sounds like you've been tarred with the same brush so the sooner you fuck off the better imo.

Tra!

Probably because the majority of southerners think they are far superior to northerners, it sounds like you've been tarred with the same brush so the sooner you fuck off the better imo.

Tra!

Yeah, shit like that.

BTW, it's northerners who have a massive chip on their shoulder, not southerners who think they're superior.

Seriously.

Edited by Asprilla's foreskin