• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoodoo Gurus

Men At Work

INXS

:icon_lol:

(whatever happened to the hoodoo gurus?? gutted i never got to see them live!)

32175[/snapback]

The Gurus are still around. They "retired" a couple of years ago but get together for the occassional show.

As part of their retirement they formed another band, same members but different sound called the Persian Carpets. I think they had a LP release.

I thought the other lass in Sirens had better chebs.

There were two other get their kit off actresses in Sirens, Kate Fischer the psycho (as mentioned earlier) and the far more attractive Portia de Rossi (although she doesn't look as attractive now).

After reading his posts bitching about how there is more than one sport in this country I'm ready to petition the government to revoke his citizenship.

Who's bitch radioactive man? I dislike the way we are the "worlds best" (ok former) at sports 10 countries play and the one true world game we can't get our act together for. As Craig so rightly pointed out:

Football (err, I mean soccer ) is fast becoming your most succesful sport! 

A fact that most of the world doesn't know is it actually is the most played sport in Australia. I run a club in Sydney that is one of 3 in the suburb and yet we still have 60 teams across all ages and sexes, the local Aussie Rules club is 1 that covers about 6 suburbs and only has 6 teams, the local league club is about the same. As for the word soccer, at the moment I would guess 75% of the kids in my club know it is called football.

The tide is turning, slowly.

Good luck with the petition, I don't think you will have to much trouble convincing that cricket loving little toad of a PM we have, maybe they will deport me to Southampton to share with you.

Edited by sammynb