Craig

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't know Stefan Dennis?? :icon_lol:

31979[/snapback]

Nope, never heard of him and I work in television so I'm fairly clued up on our stars!

Actually if we look at the various people that have been mentioned in this list a lot of them weren't born here or only became successful after they "developed in England.

Barry Humphries - Born here was a no-one then moved to UK and became famous.

Dame Edna - As above but wearing a dress!

Rolf Harris - As above but different person, no dress and owns a paint brush.

Elle MacPherson - Great breasts forget the rest.

Ned Kelly - Actually Irish

Rodney Marsh - at least he is more interesting then the English one and doesn't put shite on the toon!

Fosters - no-one drinks it here so I don't know if we can admit to owning it anymore.

XXXX - yuk! Why is it called four X because Queenslanders can't spell beer.

Mel Gibson - born Mel Columcille Gerard Gibson in Peekskill, New York State in 1956 and coming to Australia aged 12.

For the Pud, Men without hats - Men at work were actually fronted by an Scotsman, Colin Hay.

Olivia Newton John - Born: 26 September 1948 Cambridge, England.

As for the rest of the list, yeah sorry about that but England is responsible for Robbie Williams and a host of other prats also so I'd say we are even.

Alex as for your comment, that I've only just read, young man - England really needs to stop with that excuse. Friendly matches are important, every team needs to gel.

Not complaining because there is no excuse for some of the results our football team has had over the years but the two tie knock out between the winner of Oceana and the 5th place South American team is harsh in that our team doesn't play enough together and then is required to beat a team that has just played 18 matches in their group stage, hence the move into Asia (and personally I think it should be the top two teams in Oceana group then play in the Asian group stages and not just Australia moving.)

Alex we lost the cricket, how do you expect me to feel? :icon_lol:

:angry:

31991[/snapback]

I thought you weren't bothered about the cricket :angry:

By the way can you guys keep Warne?

31995[/snapback]

The best player by a country mile that you guys had this summer? :icon_lol:

32001[/snapback]

True but he's such a fucking wanker.

He's the Craig Bellamy of Australian cricket.

And quite possibly your next captain....!

32011[/snapback]

Don't care.

He can't play football and help us to the next world cup finals so he is of no use so he can piss off and text a few young ladies so they can make a few bob selling their story to the tabloids.

Edited by sammynb

31979[/snapback]

Nope, never heard of him and I work in television so I'm fairly clued up on our stars!

Actually if we look at the various people that have been mentioned in this list a lot of them weren't born here or only became successful after they "developed in England.

Rodney Marsh - at least he is more interesting then the English one and doesn't put shite on the toon!

Fosters - no-one drinks it here so I don't know if we can admit to owning it anymore.

Mel Gibson - born Mel Columcille Gerard Gibson in Peekskill, New York State in 1956 and coming to Australia aged 12.

For the Pud, Men without hats - Men at work were actually fronted by an Scotsman, Colin Hay.

As for the rest of the list, yeah sorry about that but England is responsible for Robbie Williams and a host of other prats also so I'd say we are even.

Alex as for your comment, that I've only just read, young man - England really needs to stop with that excuse. Friendly matches are important, every team needs to gel.

Not complaining because there is no excuse for some of the results our football team has had over the years but the two tie knock out between the winner of Oceana and the 5th place South American team is harsh in that our team doesn't play enough together and then is required to beat a team that has just played 18 matches in their group stage, hence the move into Asia (and personally I think it should be the top two teams in Oceana group then play in the Asian group stages and not just Australia moving.)

31987[/snapback]

Forget the rest??? :angry: Are you fuckin' mental or something??? :angry:

Did you see her in Sirens? Quality piece of cinemagraphic history, showing the complexities of differing relationships in amongst the social thinking of the integrated class and religious systems. Yes, okay, I made that up - I liked the film becsause she got all her kit off! :icon_lol: )

She is absolutely fuckin' gorgeous. Hubba Hubba Hubba.

And quite possibly your next captain....!

32011[/snapback]

Don't care.

He can't play football and help us to the next world cup finals so he is of no use so he can piss off and text a few young ladies so they can make a few bob selling their story to the tabloids.

32013[/snapback]

Football (err, I mean soccer :icon_lol:) is fast becoming your most succesful sport! :angry:

31979[/snapback]

31987[/snapback]

Did you see her in Sirens? Quality piece of cinemagraphic history, showing the complexities of differing relationships in amongst the social thinking of the integrated class and religious systems. Yes, okay, I made that up - I liked the film becsause she got all her kit off! :icon_lol: )

32021[/snapback]

I thought the other lass in Sirens had better chebs.

32028[/snapback]

Wasn't that Hugh Grant?? :angry:

32029[/snapback]

Hugh is one of the other lasses in Sirens, just not the one I'm on about :icon_lol:

31979[/snapback]

31987[/snapback]

Did you see her in Sirens? Quality piece of cinemagraphic history, showing the complexities of differing relationships in amongst the social thinking of the integrated class and religious systems. Yes, okay, I made that up - I liked the film becsause she got all her kit off! :blush: )

32021[/snapback]

32028[/snapback]

Fair do's. That's a matter of opinion. I am just glad you have seen the movie. Every self-respecting gentleman should have seen that film at least three times. Well, with fast forwarding through the shite bits! :icon_lol:

Kate Fischer by the way. Elle's aren't too shabby either mind.

32035[/snapback]

I was gonna say....

Not like you'd kick her out of bed is it? Just make sure you remind her of the cricket score though! :icon_lol:

By the way can you guys keep Warne?

31995[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

I'm amazed an aussie is having a go at Warne, the series could have been 5-0 to England without his brilliance.

He's one of the alltime great legends in the history of all sports!