Sportdaq

Gemmill

Yeah but Cath it's not as if he has looks or brains, so I figure we can give in to him when it comes to nerdy online games!

40608[/snapback]

Oh dear. Contraversial! :lol:

Well as I'm just about to fill up my hot water bottle and snuggle up in bed, I shall leave this one for the Genius when he gets here....... :D

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah but Cath it's not as if he has looks or brains, so I figure we can give in to him when it comes to nerdy online games!

40608[/snapback]

Well as I'm just about to fill up my hot water bottle and snuggle up in bed, I shall leave this one for the Genius when he gets here....... :D

40610[/snapback]

Chicken

40608[/snapback]

40610[/snapback]

Chicken

40611[/snapback]

Not at all petal :blink:

40608[/snapback]

Oh dear. Contraversial! :blink:

40610[/snapback]

Chicken

40611[/snapback]

Not at all petal ;)

40612[/snapback]

Petal???

:lol:

40608[/snapback]

Oh dear. Contraversial! :blink:

40610[/snapback]

Chicken

40611[/snapback]

Not at all petal ;)

40612[/snapback]

Petal???

:lol:

40615[/snapback]

Oh don't worry - I call everyone petal. It doesn't make you spesh. B)

Yeah but Cath it's not as if he has looks or brainsit's not as if he has looks or brains , so I figure we can give in to him when it comes to nerdy online games!

40608[/snapback]

He has both, just not in abundance.

Yeah but Cath it's not as if he has looks or brainsit's not as if he has looks or brains , so I figure we can give in to him when it comes to nerdy online games!

40608[/snapback]

He has both, just not in abundance.

40624[/snapback]

Well I'll say this Gemmill, at least he knows how to use the quote and bold functions on this board, unlike YOU!

40608[/snapback]

Aye, this must be how it feels for Mourinho with Chelsea getting ripped into for being the best. :blink: I see you've managed to move off the bottom this morning though - I hereby christen you "Sunderland". :lol:

I've made 120k in the last few hours alone and am about to become a Sportdaq millionaire. :D

I am the Champion! Cha! Cha! Cha Cha Cha!

PS Cath, not bad on your placing in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD! I am now 126th. ;)

PS Cath, not bad on your placing in the WHOLE ENTIRE WORLD!  I am now 126th. :D

40643[/snapback]

whats the highest you've ever managed? about 2 or 3 years ago I once managed to hit 17th before dropping like a stone within a day!

40650[/snapback]

126th is my highest so far. I've only been playing it since I started this thread - I heard it was a lot easier two or three year ago like. :lol:

126th is my highest so far.  I've only been playing it since I started this thread - I  heard it was a lot easier two or three year ago like.  :lol:

40654[/snapback]

Aye of course that was in the olden days when some of us were pioneers of these things, developing an exciting, brave new world so that the bored accountants of the future can feel like they're high flying city traders. :D

126th is my highest so far.  I've only been playing it since I started this thread - I  heard it was a lot easier two or three year ago like.  :blink:

40654[/snapback]

Aye of course that was in the olden days when some of us were pioneers of these things, developing an exciting, brave new world so that the bored accountants of the future can feel like they're high flying city traders. :D

40662[/snapback]

WE. ARE. TOP O'THE LEAGUE. :lol:

Aye, this must be how it feels for Mourinho with Chelsea getting ripped into for being the best. :blink:  I see you've managed to move off the bottom this morning though - I hereby christen you "Sunderland". :lol:

SUNDERLAND!!!

[Homer voice]Why I orta ....[/Homer voice]

Gemmill, have you been told yet today?

No? Well you f#%kin ....

By the way my meteoric rise is much more like a Souness lead revival :D

Saddest thread ever........................................tbh

40682[/snapback]

:D Make that shittest thread

40687[/snapback]

Jealousy overload tbh. :lol:

40695[/snapback]

Bollocks tbh