Half time in the Norn Iron match

Stu_J

Quality performance from the boys. Looks like we've been transformed, now we need to be aiming for third :D

29848[/snapback]

Neither can I.

Sheer quality. :dancing: Cracker finishing from Healy (On another day he'd probably hit that into the crowd)

my house exploded we coodnt hear jackie commentating, which btw, was absolutly hilarious, the man's nuts, he called ashley cole mikel owen for the whole match and called joe cole andy cole. Love the way we all wound up rooney

my house exploded we coodnt hear jackie commentating, which  btw, was absolutly hilarious, the man's nuts, he called ashley cole mikel owen for the whole match and called joe cole andy cole. Love the way we all wound up rooney

29887[/snapback]

Jackie Fullerton is on drugs, there is no other explanation for him, ever. Didn't watch the match but well done to the lads, hopefully Lawrie can build on this, I'd like to see them do well.

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

:dancing:

29912[/snapback]

Bitter Scot, tbh?

:D

30160[/snapback]

Really bitter about losing to N Ireland. I wish Scotland could do that :ithankyou:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

:dancing:

29912[/snapback]

Bitter Scot, tbh?

:D

30160[/snapback]

Really bitter about losing to N Ireland. I wish Scotland could do that :ithankyou:

30163[/snapback]

Ahh, you're one of these posters who needs everything explaining to them. Now I get it. :scratchhead:

All of this after Sven said England can be like Brazil :D

30280[/snapback]

Their credibility is shrinking as fast as the rain forrest !!!!! So there are some similarities

Edited by Toonpack