Norway v Scotland

Optimistic Nut

It would be great if they qualify for the World Cup, even if a lot of Scots don't care for English football in the World Cup... so selfish.

29743[/snapback]

Same old shite... :dancing:

29756[/snapback]

It is indeed. Me personally, I'd like to see the Scots there. They add to the world cup with their presence. The fans, if not the team - that they most certainly have in common with England. The team, not the fans.... :D

It would be great if they qualify for the World Cup, even if a lot of Scots don't care for English football in the World Cup... so selfish.

29743[/snapback]

Same old shite... :D

29756[/snapback]

Sorry, it was deliberate... but hey people do care about sport who do deliberately not support England but are in the British Isles are selfish and trying to be contraversial IMO.

EDIT: I am as much Scotish as English (1/4).

Edited by TheInspiration

Well done lads, Belarus at home and Slovenia away, World Cup looking a real possibility from a tough group.

After our result against France last night we're really struggling!

Well done lads, Belarus at home and Slovenia away, World Cup looking a real possibility from a tough group.

30072[/snapback]

I cant see us winning both games and Norway dropping points to be honest..

30075[/snapback]

I was thinking more top 3, but now I look again I suppose that is still a task. Slovenia away not much hope? We're in pretty much the same boat, need 2 wins to guarantee a playoff place.