A new excuse for Souness

Happy Face

Serena Williams...

"I think I was playing decent, but she started playing really bad and it totally threw me off...The next thing I knew, I was playing as bad as she was. She was able to recover and I wasn't."

Maybe that's been Souness' plan all along, to throw off the opposition.

Anyone else think it is convenient how each Williams sister has 2 years as the better sibling?

Anyone would think they are trying to please their sponsors.

Anyone else think it is convenient how each Williams sister has 2 years as the better sibling?

Anyone would think they are trying to please their sponsors.

29791[/snapback]

Tennis is all about pleasing the sponsors anyway. Why do you think the matches last so friggin long? :D

Actually under Souness its noticeable that we do seem to match our opposition alot of the time!

So when we face the manu's and arsenal's we often put in our best performances (such as they are) and then we turn to complete shite against poor teams!

Actually under Souness its noticeable that we do seem to match our opposition alot of the time!

So when we face the manu's and arsenal's we often put in our best performances (such as they are) and then we turn to complete shite against poor teams!

29875[/snapback]

That's pretty much most of the teams in the league tbh.

29875[/snapback]

That's pretty much most of the teams in the league tbh.

29914[/snapback]

Which is why we are poor so often!