shes just got a "something" about her

shakermaker

I want clarification on the criteria then as Toni Halliday is in no way ropey either  :lol:

how about Ellen Barkin in Sea of Love

30697[/snapback]

Ellen Barkin was great in The Big Easy as well - not ropey at all for me.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is going to seem like a shameless plug however to finally sort this once and for all I have created a "Ropey Boilers" forum in my Image gallery. Go to it, upload a pic of the bird/ bloke you think "has something about them" and let everyone rate the pic.

Easy fookin Peasey

Admittedly, you have to register to use it but its painless and easy to do. :lol:

http://www.peasepud.com/4images/categories.php?cat_id=10

I want clarification on the criteria then as Toni Halliday is in no way ropey either  :lol:

how about Ellen Barkin in Sea of Love

30697[/snapback]

Ellen Barkin was great in The Big Easy as well - not ropey at all for me.

30723[/snapback]

theres 'something about her' in Sea of Love though. She's just filth in that film

i thought this wasnt bordeline boilers..

This is going to seem like a shameless plug however to finally sort this once and for all I have created a "Ropey Boilers" forum in my Image gallery. Go to it, upload a pic of the bird/ bloke you think "has something about them" and let everyone rate the pic.

Easy fookin Peasey

Admittedly, you have to register to use it but its painless and easy to do.  :lol:

30727[/snapback]

Is there a thread on this board without a link to www.peasepud.com?

Easy fookin Peasey

Admittedly, you have to register to use it but its painless and easy to do.  :lol:

30727[/snapback]

Is there a thread on this board without a link to www.peasepud.com?

30731[/snapback]

One or two but Im working on it ;)

i thought this wasnt bordeline boilers..

30728[/snapback]

Whats the difference though? If shes "just got something about her" then what were saying is she isnt a stunner but theres something that says "ppphhhwoaaar"

30730[/snapback]

you can have absolute stunners though with the sex appeal of a drowned rat.

you have tonnes of beautiful women, some give you the instant horn , some dont, whys that? cos they have something about them perhaps?

I would say borderline boilers is for lasses you know you shouldnt fancy but you for some reason you do. Titling a thread 'something about her' opens it up to all, boiler or not, who instantly give you a chubby

10207214.jpg

It’s just her character in pirates of the Caribbean. I think she looks to skinny in every other pic i see.

30737[/snapback]

she does it for me everytime.. apart from bend it like beckham of course seeing as she was only 15 at the time ;)

30738[/snapback]

Lies she does is for you then aswell! perv. :lol:

10207214.jpg

It’s just her character in pirates of the Caribbean. I think she looks to skinny in every other pic i see.

30737[/snapback]

she does it for me everytime.. apart from bend it like beckham of course seeing as she was only 15 at the time ;)

30738[/snapback]

That was only her character :lol: She was actually 17.

10207214.jpg

30737[/snapback]

she does it for me everytime.. apart from bend it like beckham of course seeing as she was only 15 at the time :lol:

30738[/snapback]

She's a frustrating one is our Keira. Absolutely stunning to look at of course but regrettably no breasts whatsoever.

I'm afraid she scores poorly for this crucial omission.

I afraid Im not able to supply such evidence while at work. A quick search in google should reap rewards though. I believe she gets em oot in Dr Zhivago and The Jacket

30798[/snapback]

That's mancy's weekend wank material sorted.

I afraid Im not able to supply such evidence while at work. A quick search in google should reap rewards though. I believe she gets em oot in Dr Zhivago and The Jacket

30798[/snapback]

30799[/snapback]

:lol:

Expect a text if it's any good!

30798[/snapback]

30799[/snapback]

;)

30806[/snapback]

What? You want him to join in with you or something? :lol:

30798[/snapback]

30799[/snapback]

;)

30806[/snapback]

30808[/snapback]

Cath, you promised you'd seen a therapist about that fucking hideous fantasy of yours!

30798[/snapback]

30799[/snapback]

:razz:

30806[/snapback]

30808[/snapback]

Cath, you promised you'd seen a therapist about that fucking hideous fantasy of yours!

30809[/snapback]

I just think she's jealous that she won't be this weekend's source material... ;)

30798[/snapback]

30799[/snapback]

:razz:

30806[/snapback]

30808[/snapback]

30809[/snapback]

I just think she's jealous that she won't be this weekend's source material... ;)

30810[/snapback]

And I think you should go back to losing the Ashes!

30798[/snapback]

30799[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

30806[/snapback]

30808[/snapback]

30809[/snapback]

30810[/snapback]

And I think you should go back to losing the Ashes!

30813[/snapback]

I also think you're trying to cover up my startling revelation. :razz::razz: