José Enrique

Baggio

we better get someone whos better pieters isnt as better than enrique cause on fifa 11 pieters is rated 73 enrique is rated 76 overalls so its not much of an improvement

When pressed on whether the Enrique funds would go straight into the transfer kitty, he said: "Yes, I'm sure [that they will]."

:lol: Bit presumptuous of the journo to add "that they will". Just as likely an interpretation is "Yes I'm sure [of one thing in this life, and that is that I LOVE extra-marital affairs. As to what will happen to these transfer funds, you may as well be asking me to summarise Stephen Hawking's contribution to modern science]"

Edited by Gemmill

we better get someone whos better pieters isnt as better than enrique cause on fifa 11 pieters is rated 73 enrique is rated 76 overalls so its not much of an improvement

DEADMAN, do you have the FIFA games from seasons past? What was Enrique's rating his first season with Newcastle?

It was amusing at first but its wearing a bit thin now. Shut the fuck up about fifa. I scored a 30 yard volley with Lovenkrands and a hat trick with Ranger. If that's not proof enough I don't know what is