José Enrique

Baggio

if we'd shown the ambition liverpool did last season then he wouldnt be going imo

they sold their "star striker" and used that money to improve, we sold our star striker and did fuck all with it. they sacked their manager and brought a club legend back in who has turned them around, we sacked a club legend in the making and brought in alan pardew

our seasons were running parallels during the first half of last year but once again we're going one way and theyre going another

its happened with them before when the "big 4" first became established it was when we fell away and liverpool consolidated

then it was us and spurs but they got redknapp and modric and invested like mad and pulled away from us as we went down

now its liverpool again.

The man speaks the truth.

Yes. Ambition costs money which we're not prepared to spend. The funds are needed elsewhere.

Those table tennis nets for the training complex don't come cheap, to be fair.

Edited by Tecato

Personally going to ignore every single Liverpool game en TV next season. I don't think even I could handle the levels of bitterness I'd feel towards them and our hierarchy watching Enrique and Carroll doing the business for that horrible lot. Felt dirty just typing it.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Barton end up there with Gerrard perma crocked.

I'll be ignoring every Newcastle game at this rate.

That is probably what it'll come to with this regime, they'll only have the truly mong-featured left.

Still, it's great knowing that the club is breaking even. GETS ME SO EXCITED!

Mike Ashley Football Manager 2012 : Powered by SAGE Accounting Software.

if we'd shown the ambition liverpool did last season then he wouldnt be going imo

they sold their "star striker" and used that money to improve, we sold our star striker and did fuck all with it. they sacked their manager and brought a club legend back in who has turned them around, we sacked a club legend in the making and brought in alan pardew

our seasons were running parallels during the first half of last year but once again we're going one way and theyre going another

its happened with them before when the "big 4" first became established it was when we fell away and liverpool consolidated

then it was us and spurs but they got redknapp and modric and invested like mad and pulled away from us as we went down

now its liverpool again.

Absolutely spot on :lol:

It was sickening to watch. For a while at the start of the season Liverpool looked liked they could be in real trouble. We turned them over at our place and were far the better side. And now. :lol: Atta boy Mikey. All part of the plan though, right?

Reflecting on the turn of events, it seems to me that Liverpool and Enrique/his agent had this stitched up last season, as confirmed by Phil Thompson. His general huffiness, lack of form, refusal to discuss contracts etc and then the tweets imo all confirm that. If anything I think the club have been staring Liverpool down, in the hope they can jack up the price. On his side, I bet Enrique and his agent have been trying to force their hand, culminating in the recent tweets.

The whole thing stinks imo. The sad thing is, although it seems utterly obvious he was always going to leave, the club won't have anyone lined up. They'll faxing their "top targets" on 31 August and working through their "hit list" and be told to fuck off.

That's pretty much it.

Has he signed for them then? Cant find any reputable sources stating a deal has been done.

If true then im happy with 10mil, we were resigned to losing him but would of prefered him to of went abroad.

Who would you be happy with as a replacement? Its gonna be one of 5 like...M'Bengue, Warnock, Bridge, Shorey or our very own Ferguson (which i'd be pissed off with).

Has he signed for them then? Cant find any reputable sources stating a deal has been done.

If true then im happy with 10mil, we were resigned to losing him but would of prefered him to of went abroad.

Who would you be happy with as a replacement? Its gonna be one of 5 like...M'Bengue, Warnock, Bridge, Shorey or our very own Ferguson (which i'd be pissed off with).

have you learnt nothing from milner/carroll/nolan/given/zog

the fee is utterly irrelevant because it wont come back into the team. you dont half talk some shit

M'Bengue has some promising writeups on the interwebs...We'll probably end up with Warnock.

the fee is utterly irrelevant because it wont come back into the team. you dont half talk some shit

Man your an idiot. 10mil is better than 6mil. Simples.

Whether it is spent or not is another thing completely. He isnt taken money out the club so it still is going to be benefiting the club financially.

I think we mite be lined up for a sale.

M'Bengue has some promising writeups on the interwebs...We'll probably end up with Warnock.

M'Bengue would be my 1st choice for sure. I'd be happy with any of the others though....Dont want Ferguson at LB however.

Man your an idiot. 10mil is better than 6mil. Simples.

Whether it is spent or not is another thing completely. He isnt taken money out the club so it still is going to be benefiting the club financially.

I think we mite be lined up for a sale.

M'Bengue would be my 1st choice for sure. I'd be happy with any of the others though....Dont want Ferguson at LB however.

Stay off the glue man :lol:

Alex....im sticking with the positivity........for now :lol:

What planet are you living on? There is NOTHING to be positive about. The cretins in charge are selling our best players. We haven't bought anyone with any premiership experience other than one sick note with half a season experience.

Enrique = last few days of window, Shirley? Always expected him to start the season but assumed he'd be away as September 1st ticked around. Liverpool are pissing money everywhere so I'd imagine Mike'd be licking his lips at getting a 40% uplift for deadline day trade. Well I imagine thats his preferred scenario at least.