Full Moon

catmag

It's got to be. In theatre we've already had 2 stabbings, a bloke with a smashed leg after coming off his motorbike, a crash caesarian section and there's been a massive fire behind the hospital. All between 8pm and 2am.

Roll on 8am and the start of my holidays....

It's got to be. In theatre we've already had 2 stabbings, a bloke with a smashed leg after coming off his motorbike, a crash caesarian section and there's been a massive fire behind the hospital. All between 8pm and 2am.

At first I read that thinking these things happened in theatre, was gonna say bloody hell sounds manic in there! I need to wake up...

I thought you were off to Lourdes? :lol:

I thought you were off to Lourdes? :lol:

Well, yes :huff:

I meant the not-having-to-go-to-work bit. Officially started :nufc:

ridiculous superstition - report on Beeb last night saying some researchers have just shown that violence DROPS at full moon

Well it didn't last night.

ridiculous superstition - report on Beeb last night saying some researchers have just shown that violence DROPS at full moon

That sounds ridiculous.

I agree - how could ANYONE believe that an astronomical body could affect your behaviour when you're face down in the gutter in the Bigg Market........................

I agree - how could ANYONE believe that an astronomical body could affect your behaviour when you're face down in the gutter in the Bigg Market........................

Depends whether or not said 'astronomical body' put you there.

there are no "astronomiocal bodies " in the Bigg Market -

no I tell a lie -

Gas Giants abound.............

especially after that 8th pint of lager

was a full moon on sunday after our lass managed to send me head first in to a wall at my mates BBQ

SEND - you mean she put a postage stamp on yer heid?

or THROW??????????????

I thought crime actually did go up slightly on a full moon due to better night time visibility.

no it goes down as all the police on the streets can see better..............

I thought crime actually did go up slightly on a full moon due to better night time visibility.

What police?

What police?

The ones you can't see when it's not a full moon.